• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Search in Chinese 404 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR A

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Apr 19, 2019
Root
babiato.org
HI, Friends, my site suffer this... I just start a site and face this don't know where is the issue

i get these chines to result for my domain i don't have such pages...i use RT-Theme 19 nulled which share here...and rank math plugin with few more plugins so anyone have an idea how i remove this for my domain ?/

due to this i face 403 error too

Last edited:
avoid using nulled thmes on a production website. You are better off downloading a free theme like generatepress https://wordpress.org/themes/generatepress/

nulled thmes have modified code which can be used to hack your site. so test them on a local machine, then for your production site, you should buy the theme

not all nulled theme or nulled plugin doing that.

Those pages all come from the website before you bought the domain. I recommend linking the site to Google Webmaster Tools and seeing if you have any warnings in there as it seems the previous site was pretty spammy.

avoid using nulled thmes on a production website. You are better off downloading a free theme like generatepress https://wordpress.org/themes/generatepress/

nulled thmes have modified code which can be used to hack your site. so test them on a local machine, then for your production site, you should buy the theme
i take theme from here and all themes here clean so...its not part of theme

Those pages all come from the website before you bought the domain. I recommend linking the site to Google Webmaster Tools and seeing if you have any warnings in there as it seems the previous site was pretty spammy.
let me check.....i face this first time and this is not old or expire domain its fresh domain so...

Just copy the links and disvow them in your console only if they are linking to your domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock