• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GramEasy - Instagram on Autopilot

GramEasy - Instagram on Autopilot v4.0

No permission to download

Bogusheart

Banned member
Banned User
Jul 10, 2018
UK | TH
Bogusheart submitted a new resource:

GramEasy - Instagram on Autopilot - GRAMEASY is a powerful software tool that helps to set up your Instagram account on autopilot

1508390280_banner.jpg

GRAMEASY is a powerful software tool that helps to set up your Instagram account on autopilot, engage in likes and comments around the clock, attract your friends to it, even when you are sleeping. This is a powerful tool, but if used improperly, you can be a spammer and lose the real earned followers.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope...

Read more about this resource...

@Bogusheart thank you very much for the share.

Guys, let me explain how to use;

1. Upload the zip file to the home folder. Don't visit the page yet!
  2. Create a new database and save credentials.
  3. Import "GRAM.sql" file in the archive.
  4. Edit config file in /app folder.
  5. Put your database credentials.
I have also experienced 500 error but the solution is very easy.

You need to replace ‘ ’ chars with ' in config.php.

Now I confirm that it works great without any errors so far.

Attachments

• config.zip
    304 bytes · Views: 122
it is working now but when i add instagram account is not working, it says i need "exif" php extension to be add to use the instagram api library, please how do i solve this issue

it is working now but when i add instagram account is not working, it says i need "exif" php extension to be add to use the instagram api library, please how do i solve this issue

Go to your php solution in your hosting and enable that extension, its usually near the same button where you can select what php version you want to use.

i have search for that file in my cpanel but i did not see it, how can i find it. please can someone show me where to find it in this images

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    55.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    28.4 KB · Views: 181
the site is working fine now, but the auto-activities are not run and it is not also posting anything in my instagram, no likes, no clicks, no comments.
when i post something it will show successful, but the post will not show in my instagram

Attachments

• Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 193
Reactions: TioZeus
the site is working fine now, but the auto-activities are not run and it is not also posting anything in my instagram, no likes, no clicks, no comments.
when i post something it will show successful, but the post will not show in my instagram
Configure the CRONJOBS in your host

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock