• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.8

No permission to download
Seems to have caused a crash on a number of my websites with the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/addon/class-gf-auto-upgrade.php on line 262

Issue was not present until plugin was upgraded.

Plugin was installed to 11 websites, however, after update 5 of them are no longer accessible, citing the same error message.

Downgrading to Gravity Forms 2.4.17.21 restored access.

EDIT: Sorry for the duplicate post. I see that others have reported the same issue.

Last edited:
Seems to have caused a crash on a number of my websites with the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/addon/class-gf-auto-upgrade.php on line 262

Issue was not present until plugin was upgraded.

Plugin was installed to 11 websites, however, after update 5 of them are no longer accessible, citing the same error message.

Downgrading to Gravity Forms 2.4.17.21 restored access.

EDIT: Sorry for the duplicate post. I see that others have reported the same issue.
testing and work good disable other plugin and test it again

Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue massage.
I had to downgrade
Code:
Current plugin: Gravity Forms (version 2.4.17.22)
PHP version 7.4.5
Error Details
=============
An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 262 of the file /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/addon/class-gf-auto-upgrade.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected ‘

Gravity Forms - WordPress Forms Plugin v2.4.17.25 NULLED
Being re-nulled by @NullMaster

EDIT: This is being re-nulled by @NullMaster as I made a tassie.exe error and no time to fix right now. :)

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Babak updated Gravity Forms - WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.4.17.25 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.4.17.25 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.4.17.25 - Thanks To @NullMaster @TassieNZ

- Fixed an issue introduced in GF 2.4.17.22 where all block types would be available regardless of the types allowed by the WordPress allowed_block_types filter.
v2.4.17.24
- Fixed a PHP fatal error that occurs when the Gravity Forms Gutenberg Add-On (Experimental) is active.
v2.4.17.23
- Added accessibility...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Gravity Forms - WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.4.18 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.4.18 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.4.18 | 2020-05-06 - Thanks To @NullMaster

- Added security enhancements. Credit: Dominik Schilling.
- Added a title attribute to the Ajax iframe to pass the W3 validator.
- Added accessibility enhancements to the progress bar in multi-page forms.
- Added the [gform_post_enqueue_scripts](https://docs.gravityforms.com/gform_post_enqueue_scripts) action hook.
- Added *[three new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock