• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Perks

Gravity Perks v2.3.6

No permission to download
GP Post Content Merge Tags v1.1.12
GP Nested Forms v1.0-beta-8.57
GP Terms of Service v1.3.14
GP Limit Dates v1.0.21

Attachments

• gravity-perks-post-content-merge-tags-1.1.12.zip
    16 KB · Views: 21
  • gravity-perks-nested-forms-1.0-beta8.57.zip
    219.9 KB · Views: 22
  • gravity-perks-terms-of-service-1.3.14.zip
    25.6 KB · Views: 27
  • gravity-perks-limit-dates-1.0.21.zip
    28.7 KB · Views: 31
@ everyone who couldnt get this to work: reason is that the 2.1.9 version from the download link wasnt nulled.

Here's my crudely nulled version (changes made to includes/class-gwapi.php, I commented out the old code so you can see more clearly what changes I made).

@ everyone who couldnt get this to work: reason is that the 2.1.9 version from the download link wasnt nulled.

Here's my crudely nulled version (changes made to includes/class-gwapi.php, I commented out the old code so you can see more clearly what changes I made).

if u can remove dl link and upload inside babiato [ attach files ]
becuz wetransfer link expire

if u can remove dl link and upload inside babiato [ attach files ]
becuz wetransfer link expire
Sure but hold on. I see it only worked for some of the extensions (the older ones?) others still arent working.

@Babak / everyone here's a better version.
Everything seems to be working except for gp-limit-submissions, but I'm like 99% sure that's an issue with my testing environment and not the plugin itself.

Attachments

• gravityperks.zip
    115.8 KB · Views: 47
@Babak / everyone here's a better version.
Everything seems to be working except for gp-limit-submissions, but I'm like 99% sure that's an issue with my testing environment and not the plugin itself.
i cant test it becuz never use gravity perks before :D

• Haha
Reactions: dannyl
Im actually really bummed, since that was what I wanted to try out and the whole reason I nulled the main plugin to begin with. Oh well, my loss is hopefully the gain for some others here :)

Reactions: mudasir and Babak
Hi, you have the last version of:

GP Limit Dates v1.0.22
GP Nested Forms 1.0-beta-8.59

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock