• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Great Hosting - Simple Shared • Managed Cloud • NGINX• MailChannels • Hivium

prasad0889

Jan 18, 2019
India
Hello Everyone,

I have been running servers for a few years now, and I have decided to start my own hosting company.
The company's name is Hivium - Managed Hosting. (Link is given below.)
I will manage everything for you, including setting up DNS on Cloudflare, configuring email for DKIM and SPF, creating email accounts (if you don't know much about cPanel), installing and optimizing your CMS, and much more.
---

OFFER:

I am giving away FLAT 50% OFF on all our Simple Shared Plans only for the next 20 customers.
This offer is for all our new customers and BABIATO member's only.
(The offer is not available on Managed Cloud Plans.)

---
We are currently accepting Paypal (USD and INR) and PayTM
(If you are an Indian customer, please pay via PayTM UPI, Wallet or Payments Bank.).

---
Support: https://customers.hivium.com
Our support is open 08:00 - 2000 IST (I am mostly online for 6 AM to 10 PM every day.)
---
Monitoring: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/vgWw6C189 (We have just started it today.)
---
Pricing:

Features \ Plan
Starter Plan
Growth Plan
Business Plan
Disk space (SSD)​
3 GB​
10 GB​
20GB​
Bandwidth​
300 GB​
1 TB​
2 TB​
Websites Allowed​
1​
3​
5​
Databases​
1​
3​
5​
Email Accounts​
50​
100​
150​

Server Specifications:

1. 32 Core Intel E5-2630v2
  2. 128 GB RAM
  3. Pure SSD Storage in RAID 1
  4. cPanel
  5. NGINX with Lightspeed API
  6. Redis + CageFS

Account Specifications:
  1. 1 vCPU
  2. 1 GB RAM
  3. 100 Processes
  4. 2048 IOPS
  5. 10MB/s I/O
  6. 30 Entry Processes

Terms & Conditions

Please follow these rules, so all our customers can be happy.

No po**
No Indecent images
No Illegal Software Hosting
No Mailers / Spam / Bulk Mail
No Personal Files / Used for backup

Breach of these terms could result in termination of your account. I wouldn't like it, but it is necessary to have a clean server. Also, no refunds will be provided for the above violations.
---
You can also give me feedback on the website design, what I should improve and if there are any broken links, so I can work on it.

How to avail the offer?
Use code "BABIATO50OFF" and get a discount on all our Simple Shared Plans for all tenures.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hulkdotcomcom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock