• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

grocery / delivery services / ecommerce multi vendors(Android + iOS + Website) ionic 5 / CodeIgniter v4

darkmindz13

Oct 2, 2019
Last edited:
codecanyonbanner.jpg

ionic 5 grocery / delivery services / ecommerce / multi vendors (Android + iOS + Website +Admin Panel PWA) full app solution with PHP CodeIgniter

getting this error when uploading image

Attachments

• addimageerror.PNG
    addimageerror.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 128
How to open admin page ? i have upload api folder and configure it but nothing, i cant open admin for upload data

How to open admin page ? i have upload api folder and configure it but nothing, i cant open admin for upload data
Code:
open Command prompt for windows and terminal for mac and linux user and enter this command

npm install -g @angular/cli
wait for moment while it's installing into your machine

After sucessfully installed Angular into your system next step is to run it

Open Admin_app folder into cmd or in terminal and enter this command

npm install
This command will install node dependencies into our project

After successfully installed it next is to run this command to run

ng serve
This command will execute the app and run it into this url http://localhost:4200/

Once it's run, it will redirect you to setup page, here create admin profile for your app, now you are ready use

For make it live , you have to create production build by entering this command

ng build --prod

After doing this in admin_app folder goto dist>store-app-admin> copy and update in server admin folder..

Reactions: timalin
Thank you bro, you have save me. But after these commands, i have lot of file (.html and js)
in dist>store-app-admin and no php files. And filename are weird.

Has anyone installed all the websites and all the apps working smoothly together?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock