• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Guide] One Second WordPress Advanced WordPress Speed Optimization Training Course & Blueprint

patrocle

Well Known Senior Member!
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 17, 2018
West Coast - Usa
babia.to
2020-03-20_9-56-29.jpg

Why One Second WordPress?

Site Speed Is a Goldmine, You're Sitting On So Much Untapped Opportunity Right Now:

Forget Google Pagespeed Insights, Forget GTMetrix, Forget random blog articles written by affiliate marketers with zero experience in site speed optimization.
There's huge gaps in most speed testing tools and they won't show you the full picture when it comes to site speed. The majority of blog articles on speed optimization you'll find around the web are written by affiliates and content marketers who barely even know how to use WordPress and are simply pitching products in the hope you'll buy so they get their affiliate cut.
We’ll show you what really matters when it comes to WordPress speed AND we’ll give you the exact processes and same checklists our internal team use so you can have your developer or tech guy do all the work for you and you don’t have to lift a finger or even have any tech skills!

• Rank Higher in Google - Google have publicly stated that loading speed is now part of their ranking algorithm…don’t lose out to the competition because of something so simple as site speed.
  • Stop Bleeding Money on Ad Spend - if you’re paying for traffic and your site is slow you’re probably burning ad spend and losing money. A faster site=better ROI on ad spend, it’s like free money!
  • Higher Conversions - slow sites are a huge conversion bottleneck. It’s friction in your sales funnel. If your site is slow your conversion rate isn’t as high as it should be and your website, order process and funnels aren’t working as hard for you as they could be.
Sale Page:

Download Link:

Enjoy,
P.

when i try to extract the zip file it give a message saying " no archives found".can somebody help

I downloaded the compress file and extract it successfully, but the problem is I don't understand how to use it!!!!
it's all PDFs, Audio and some short videos files and make no sense at all

ok, sorry , I found it ... I thought the course will be all videos but I understand now it's (Text - Audio and video)
thanks for sharing

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock