• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GUIDE] Unlimited free downloads from MEGA using NordVPN + JDownloader. Completely automated.

Nov 18, 2019
Hello - long time lurker, first time contributor (simply because I didn't have anything good to add until now)! :)

This is a script that will completely automate the process of having unlimited downloads for free from MEGA using NordVPN and jDownloader2.

Pre-requisites:

jDownloader2 - free and open source
NordVPN - I pay monthly but there are many free premium accounts available on this forum. Just search.
Windows computer - I could write one for Linux too on request but sorry Mac, you're on your own.

Method:

1. Copy and paste MEGA link into jDownloader2's "Link Grabber" function.
2. Start NordVPN like you normally would.
3. Start downloads.
4. Wait until you hit the Daily Limit Exceeded notification.
4. Make a .txt file in notepad and paste in:

@echo off
:loop
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\NordVPN\"
nordvpn -c
TIMEOUT /T 15
taskkill /IM JDownloader2.exe /F
cd "C:\Users\YourAccount\AppData\Local\JDownloader 2.0"
start JDownloader2.exe
TIMEOUT /T 600
GOTO loop

end of script (don't include this :p )

NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE THE PATHS TO THE ACTUAL LOCATION OF YOUR NORDVPN AND JDOWNLOADER APPS AS THEY MAY DIFFER FROM MINE.
NOTE 2: The part of the script that says "TIMEOUT /T 600" is the amount of time it takes your internet connection roughly to download 5GB from MEGA. It's time in seconds. Edit this to your needs.

5. Save file and rename the .txt part of the file to .bat
6. Run the file you just made.
7. Profit $$$

What takes place:

1. Tells the automation where to start.
2. Moves to the directory of NordVPN
3. Tells NordVPN to connect to a random server.
4. Waits 15seconds to give VPN chance to connect. (adjust this if for some reason yours takes longer)
5. Closes jDownloader2
6 & 7. Moves to jDownloader directory & restarts jDownloader2.exe
8. Waits 10 minutes and then repeats the process. Repeat of above note: ADJUST THE "600" part of the script to reflect roughly how long it takes your internet connection to download 5GB.

You can leave this script running for days, weeks, whatever you want and it will keep on working. The only limitation is your hard drive space.

In return, if someone could PM me a link to CyberDevil's Warez forum or another recommended Warez forum, that'd be hugely appreciated. I'm aware of the rules on asking for this posting/publicly.

Hope this helps people and feel free to comment with any questions.

Last edited:
I also want to share a script made with Autoit, which follows the same procedure, changes servers every 5 minutes.
To do this, I obtain the list of countries in which there are servers on the NordVPN website (until the moment it also works) and it rotates through the countries.
(I'm still developing it.)
Check the NordVPN patch (In the ShellExecute command).

Code:
#include <AutoItConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
#include <INet.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Global $dData
Local $Data = [0] ;
Local $oIE = _IECreate("https://nordvpn.com/servers-site/", 0, 0, 1, 0)

_IELoadWait($oIE)
Local $oLinks = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div")
For $oLink In $oLinks
   If StringInStr($oLink.className, "CountryItem") Then
      $eLinks = _IETagNameGetCollection($oLink, "span")
      For $eLink In $eLinks
         If StringInStr($eLink.className, "Link--underline") Or StringInStr($eLink.className, "fwm small") Then _
            _ArrayAdd($Data, $eLink.innertext)
;~             ConsoleWrite($eLink.innertext & @CRLF);
     Next
   EndIf
Next

For $i = 1 To 100
    $A = Random(0, UBound($Data) - 1, 1)
    $B = Random(0, UBound($Data) - 1, 1)
    $Temp = $Data[$A]
    $Data[$A] = $Data[$B]
    $Data[$B] = $Temp
Next

$i = 1
While 1

$dData = _GetIP()
   If $dData <> -1 Then ;  internet connection is working
      ShellExecute('C:\Program Files (x86)\NordVPN\nordvpn', '-c -g "' & $Data[$i]  & '"' ,"C:\Program Files (x86)\NordVPN\")
   EndIf
   Sleep(301000) ; sleep for 5 minutes (and one second)
   if ($i <= UBound($Data) - 1) Then
      $i = $i + 1
   Else
      $i = 1
   EndIf

WEnd

Great share, however - is there any need to randomize the country? This will surely lead to decreased performance.

Maybe this would be a better option for countries when there aren't too many servers, thus moving to another one is required but as a U.S resident...it isn't required here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock