• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Halstein - Business Consulting By Mikado-Themes

Halstein - Business Consulting By Mikado-Themes Version 1.4 Nulled Free

No permission to download

maximus

Trusted Uploader
Aug 3, 2018
maximus submitted a new resource:

Halstein - Business Consulting - Download Halstein - Business Consulting Free ThemeForest 35786296

00_preview.__large_preview.jpg

Download Halstein - Business Consulting Free ThemeForest 35786296
Demonstrate business innovation every step of the way with Halstein, a modern theme we designed for all business consulting, business advisor and consulting services websites. The theme packs a great selection of carefully designed website demos, including templates ideal for any consultant, accountant, business advisor, human resources department or marketing agency...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: imback and Babak
Thank you very much for your contribution

But to enter the demo of the theme, it requires registration?

@maximus
Unfortunately yes, even if the XML files are given. But you can use everything included apart from pre-designed.

Well, I think all the features apart from samples are usable. give it a try or ask someone here to null it as there are some masters of it :)

Well, I think all the features apart from samples are usable. give it a try or ask someone here to null it as there are some masters of it :)
I've imported all the XML files that were available, but I can't seem to get the right structure from the site, otherwise great theme, I like it a lot. Thanks anyway.

here nulled theme :

Capture-d-e-cran-2023-02-24-a-13-48-38.png

maximus updated Halstein - Business Consulting By Mikado-Themes with a new update entry:

Version 1.2 Nulled free

Version 1.2 Nulled free, Nulling based on @mrskzio solution​

- Added WordPress 6.1.1 compatibility
- Added WooCommerce 7.3.0 compatibility
- Added search widget compatibility
- Added halstein_validate_pagination_data helper function
- Updated Revolution Slider plugin to 6.6.10
- Updated Qode Framework plugin to 1.2
- Updated Halstein Core plugin to 1.0.2
- Fixed translation domain in some parts
- Fixed potential security vulnerability for theme and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock