• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello All Members Please Read And Reply

imtiyazali4410

Trusted Uploader
Jan 2, 2020
First of i want to ask permission from @Babak @hexor and other babiato staff and members can i ask questions if i am not satisfied with action taken by any moderator ??

If you consider that a Staff Member actions were unfair towards you then you can always ask for other's Staff Members opinion.

What's your issue?

Really Thank you so much @CyberDeviL sir @slvrsteele to come and giving me chance to ask question

I Create 3 Thread in 3 sections and selling envato elemnets account in different price and time .

i created 3 thread in 3 sections because

i got one sell from other thread many user direclty jump to their interested sections and not able to see all posts in all sections but they want to buy our products/services but not able to see there for i created 3 threads for all suitable sections because in out babiato forum and able to select multiple sentions in one thread.

please members read and tell me whats wrong and why its my request

Correct me if I am wrong: You have created 3 different threads in 3 different sections to SELL envato elements accounts.
After checking your created threads I can see that it is THE SAME thread posted in 3 different sections.
This violates the rules about duplicate threads.
You CANNOT offer the same product 3 times. IT'S THE SAME thread even if you think that you offer discount for longer period it is still the same product.
This board is not a marketplace directed board to promote your sales everywhere.

Reactions: imtiyazali4410
Since you say "All Members Please Read And Replay"

Sounds like you are doing some pure spamming.

@imtiyazali4410

I failed to find any valid-base reason of creating "SAME TYPE THREAD ON DIFFERENT SUB-SECIONS" . .

Let's say : "I am selling a VPN account , so I created 3 threads, one in Marketplace section, one in Hosting Talk, One in general Discussion section" just to make sure it's visible to all people !!! ??? You should agree that I might consider it as duplicate / spam posts . . .

If people fails to find something it's their incapability/fault , not ours/thread owners . Even many people does not find many resources already exists (yoast, rank math, elementor etc) , but still being lazy spoon feed they requests for it . . So according to your thought, we should create multiple resource threads on different subsection ?

Now Regarding the service type :

What's the difference between the 3 threads ?? Only two words : PRICE and VALIDITY . . . Anything else ??? Answer is " NO " . . . So is that a valid reason for creating multiple threads by changing only 2 words ??

HOPE IT HELPED IN YOUR UNDERSTANDING !!!

• Love
Reactions: imtiyazali4410
Correct me if I am wrong: You have created 3 different threads in 3 different sections to SELL envato elements accounts.
After checking your created threads I can see that it is THE SAME thread posted in 3 different sections.
This violates the rules about duplicate threads.
You CANNOT offer the same product 3 times. IT'S THE SAME thread even if you think that you offer discount for longer period it is still the same product.
This board is not a marketplace directed board to promote your sales everywhere.

got it sir thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock