• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi From India!

guptashubham30

Mar 8, 2019
Hello Friends.,
I'm from India and following this community since a few months :)
Love to be here and found this the only source of Clean and Best wordpress Themes.
Looking forward to contribute whatever i Can😗

COVID-19 is spreading everywhere, so Stay Safe , wishes from my side!

Racist content removed by @medw1311

Nobody is Killing any Hindu or Muslims brothers.
India isn't terrorist.
Rather there were instances in the past when terrorist people from pakistan tried to enter the country few times.

And about the Muslim People..
I have a lot of muslim friends and we all live happily here.
Its just that there are very very few muslim people were who are spreading anti-national things here and police is taking action them.
Other than this The CAA Bill is going to happen and people have mixed opinion about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've removed the racist content from this thread and banned the member concerned.

There will be ZERO TOLERANCE on racism here at Babiato!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock