• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help - Betheme - Disable Responsive view on individual sections

katio

Babiato Lover
Jun 27, 2019
Hi,

I was wondering if there is any custom CSS that will disable the responsive view for one section within a page? I currently have three columns with link text within each ( like a menu) however when visible on mobile devices these 3 columns drop one beneath the other, like 3 rows. I would like to keep this section only 3 columns and for the text just to be made smaller.

I can solve it?

Thanks

Link to see what you're talking about?

And what page builder are you using?

Link to see what you're talking about?

And what page builder are you using?

I am using muffin page builder, I leave you the link https://www.mapsfood.it/ , I should deactivate the mobile version of the buttons, restaurant, fastfood etc. etc.

I have currently disabled the whole responsive theme.

Thanks

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-03-06 alle 14.44.43.jpg
    Schermata 2020-03-06 alle 14.44.43.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 5
I am using muffin page builder, I leave you the link https://www.mapsfood.it/ , I should deactivate the mobile version of the buttons, restaurant, fastfood etc. etc.

Thanks

I thought you had issues with mobile version. Let me see the mobile version then.

Activate the responsiveness.

I thought you had issues with mobile version. Let me see the mobile version then.

Activate the responsiveness.

No I would simply like to see that menu as it appears on the desktop and not in 1 column.
I activated responsive now, check.

Okay! I get the issue now.

Can you create a new column and add the menu widget to it but deactivate mobile responsiveness?

if you were using Elementor page builder, this would have been much more easier.

Thanks

Hi there,

You can try something like the following when the default media query takes place

.mcb-section-ko9xxn6cj .one-third.column {
  1. width: 33.333%!important;
  2. display: inline-block;
  3. float: left;
  4. clear: right;
}

The screenshot is with applied above code

Attachments

• screencapture-mapsfood-it-2020-03-06-16_05_00_small.jpg
    screencapture-mapsfood-it-2020-03-06-16_05_00_small.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi there,

You can try something like the following when the default media query takes place

}

Hey, you sort of got it all wrong too. 😄

He meant he wants the same menu display on PC version to show on mobile version instead of the default menu icon.

Hey, you sort of got it all wrong too. 😄

He meant he wants the same menu display on PC version to show on mobile version instead of the default menu icon.

Maybe mate but as i understood from his attachment he wants the 3 columns to remain the same in both PC and Mobile Version. That is what i understood, but maybe i am wrong. @katio sorry if i am wrong

Reactions: katio
Hi there,

}

I just can't do it alone, I'm a beginner, could you describe the steps to me?

Maybe mate but as i understood from his attachment he wants the 3 columns to remain the same in both PC and Mobile Version. That is what i understood, but maybe i am wrong. @katio sorry if i am wrong

yes it is what I want!

I just can't do it alone, I'm a beginner, could you describe the steps to me?

OK, I'll try to help you but i don't know if we succeed as i don't know how your muffin builder works.

Try to put the following CSS code in your theme's CUSTOM CSS section check this URL on how to do it.

@media all and (max-width: 767px) {
width: 33.333%!important;
display: inline-block;
float: left;
clear: right;
}
}

OR If your builder supports adding a class or id, I recommend you do that and put let's say a class called changeColls in the wrapper element of your 3 columns lets say the row then the above code changes in the following which you must still put in the custom code section

.changeColls .one-third.column {
}
}

Hope that helps

• Love
Reactions: katio
OK, I'll try to help you but i don't know if we succeed as i don't know how your muffin builder works.

Try to put the following CSS code in your theme's CUSTOM CSS section check this URL on how to do it.

}
}

OR If your builder supports adding a class or id, I recommend you do that and put let's say a class called changeColls in the wrapper element of your 3 columns lets say the row then the above code changes in the following which you must still put in the custom code section

}
}

Hope that helps

thanks a lot I solved it with the first option, finally!

Reactions: guanko
thanks a lot I solved it with the first option, finally!
Glad you sorted out mate. (y)

P.S. Preferably i would lose the white padding between the columns. If it suits you try the following

@media all and (min-width: 768px) {

.mcb-section-ko9xxn6cj img.scale-with-grid {
min-width:100%;
}
}

Great you got the solution to what you're looking for.

But honestly, you could have saved yourself all these stress by working with Elementor.

You'd have simply created a new section with 3 columns then edit each column width for mobile to 33.3%. Easy Peazy Japanesy.

It'll also look more attractive than it does now.

Nevertheless, thanks @guanko for sparing my blushes. 😘😄😁

Reactions: guanko
Great you got the solution to what you're looking for.

But honestly, you could have saved yourself all these stress by working with Elementor.

You'd have simply created a new section with 3 columns then edit each column width for mobile to 33.3%. Easy Peazy Japanesy.

It'll also look more attractive than it does now.

Nevertheless, thanks @katio for sparing my blushes. 😘😄😁

you're right, elementor is much simpler.
:eek:

Tanks a lot!

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel

}
}

}
}

Hope that helps
hi guanko, how are u?
I should do the same on my personal site www.katio.es , i want disable the mobile view of the site on section 1, 2 and 3.
could you help me i'm going crazy.

thanks

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-04-25 alle 13.17.06.png
    Schermata 2020-04-25 alle 13.17.06.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock