• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help - Betheme Responsive

katio

Babiato Lover
Jun 27, 2019
Hi in the first section (About Me) of my website www.katio.es , I would like to deactivate responsive mode, can someone take a look and tell me what to change?

Thanks in advance.

I would like to keep the same view in the first 3 sections also in the mobile version.

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-04-23 alle 11.39.40.png
    Schermata 2020-04-23 alle 11.39.40.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 8
hi,
i use Muffin Builder.

Oh, I don't really know much about that pagebuilder.

But try to see how if you can edit the column values or look up tutorials about it.

If it was Elementor, I'd help you one time.

Oh, I don't really know much about that pagebuilder.

But try to see how if you can edit the column values or look up tutorials about it.

If it was Elementor, I'd help you one time.

Of course I should add some CSS to modify the values, and it should work, but I don't know how to do it. Could you write me some code to try?

UP

No one can help me? I'm going crazy. Please?????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock