• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HELP Please!! Elementor not loading?

Have you tried upgrading your PHP version? I remember that same thing happened to me once and that fixed it.
Hope it helps!
Sometimes downgrading the PHP version is actually the answer. Another Elementor addon that was updated recently wouldn't work with PHP 7.4

Reactions: amit338
Have you recently updated elementor? if so roll back to previous version and check. I remember once havinga similar issue and it was down to Modsecurity

@newbi3 can you take a look please as they are hosting with you. I suspect it is somehow .htaccess related as I took a backup of the site and tested it on my server (and my localhost) with no issues. It's only your server where the problem described by @CoffeeSamurai is occurring.

Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
1. backup all
2. deactivate elementor and pro
3. delete them
4. check the server if they are completely deleted
5. install again but from dowlnoaded zip

1. backup all
2. deactivate elementor and pro
3. delete them
4. check the server if they are completely deleted
5. install again but from dowlnoaded zip
Already tried all those.

@newbi3 can you take a look please as they are hosting with you. I suspect it is somehow .htaccess related as I took a backup of the site and tested it on my server (and my localhost) with no issues. It's only your server where the problem described by @CoffeeSamurai is occurring.

Yeah, i am on it. He opened a support ticket as well. Will update.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock