• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SOLVED] Help with Wpjobster theme

Hisaki

Aug 24, 2019
I installed WPJobster 5.4 theme on local host first and every time i changed the main and secondary color from WordPress customizer, it took some time to change but after changing the theme is destroyed and everything is out of place, i tried on a server (namecheap) with default settings and latest wordpress install and php 7.2, with Wpjobster 5.6 the same is happening so it's not a particular theme version theme, happened in three different versions, Wpjobster 5.4, 5.5 and now 5.6... Any help is welcome. Screenshot .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-18-17-40-23-477.jpeg
    Screenshot_2020-06-18-17-40-23-477.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 21
I installed WPJobster 5.4 theme on local host first and every time i changed the main and secondary color from WordPress customizer, it took some time to change but after changing the theme is destroyed and everything is out of place, i tried on a server (namecheap) with default settings and latest wordpress install and php 7.2, with Wpjobster 5.6 the same is happening so it's not a particular theme version theme, happened in three different versions, Wpjobster 5.4, 5.5 and now 5.6... Any help is welcome. Screenshot .

Does the problem occurs on mobile page only? Because the screenshot you sent is of mobile. What happens on the website?

Does the problem occurs on mobile page only? Because the screenshot you sent is of mobile. What happens on the website?
Happened the same on every screens... I found out the problem. When I change the main and secondary colors from customizer, when i click on "publish", I need to wait until It says "Published"... It takes a long time loading more than 20 minutes some times (only happens when changing colors, it doesn't happen when changing anything else)... If i abort the loading by leaving or closing the page, it creates that problem and the only solution is deleting the entire WordPress with database and install again. This time i waited until it finished compiling the new color on the theme it took 10/15 minutes to do that on namecheap hosting. Anyways thank you for the attention.

Now I have another annoying problem 😂
I'm translating the theme for Portuguese (47% done), but I can't find translation strings for "post job" and "post request", I can't find those strings on Loco Translator, any help is welcomed.

Now I have another annoying problem 😂
I'm translating the theme for Portuguese (47% done), but I can't find translation strings for "post job" and "post request", I can't find those strings on Loco Translator, any help is welcomed.
They are Post a Request and Post New Job, both use wpjobster text domain

I'm thinking about going through the php files... And copy them to the child theme

I found the strings on a folder on a php file... I'll translate them and put the file on the child theme or copy the file every time i update the theme

Edit
There was only one string in the file... Nothing relevant, back to square one! 😥

Last edited:
I din't understand sorry... Can you explain again?
hey, try
1. TRANSLATE PRESS plugin, it allows to translate directly on page.
2. Some headers or titles you only could translate only using WP Bakery to change addons inside it, not php strings or smt else.

Last edited:
hey, try
1. TRANSLATE PRESS plugin, it allows to translate directly on page.
2. Some headers or titles you only could translate only using WP Bakery to change addons inside it, not php strings or smt else.
1- tried it and it only translates the strings available on loco also.
2- it's blank bcause the strings are inside a shortcode, both "Post or edit job" and "post request".

1- tried it and it only translates the strings available on loco also.
2- it's blank bcause the strings are inside a shortcode, both "Post or edit job" and "post request".
i guess you mean this string ? on the left you can see english variant
2020-07-01_000816.png
or here ?
2020-07-01_002923.png

i translated this theme to 96% at all on russian language
and last 4% i did not translate coz it only at backend and no need for me to translate :D

Last edited:
i guess you mean this string ? on the left you can see english variant
2020-07-01_000816.png
or here ?
2020-07-01_002923.png

i translated this theme to 96% at all on russian language
and last 4% i did not translate coz it only at backend and no need for me to translate :D
On the second screenshot... I ended up finding them after days suffering 😆😅
Mine was 40% translated, not very well, I had to fix some errors, as I understand english very well, I just need the front end to be fully translated to portuguese, And I think i did It, any missed strings, people testing the website will report back.

On the second screenshot... I ended up finding them after days suffering 😆😅
Mine was 40% translated, not very well, I had to fix some errors, as I understand english very well, I just need the front end to be fully translated to portuguese, And I think i did It, any missed strings, people testing the website will report back.
bro, i just find it out, my version includes 100% portugese translation from developers, as you need it can send it to you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paykassma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock