• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi All Been here now 2 weeks, Brilliant place, I feel safe downloading something from here

eijaz2006

Babiato Fan
Babiato Lover
Jul 16, 2020
Hi All Been here now 2 weeks, Brilliant place, I feel safe downloading something from here
I am from the UK.
Im just learning my way around, I am not sure if I need permission to give something back to the community.
So I have been staying quiet.

ALso might well ask - is there any plugin that I can make changes on my computer to wordpress and sync the changes, mainly the blogs, if there was a way, because my host seems to so slow.

Great Community

Hi @eijaz2006, Welcome to BABIATO! I hope you get the most useful stuff on the internet through this forum.

Hello @eijaz2006 .. Yes this is a good place to find items as long as you follow the rules properly.

ALso might well ask - is there any plugin that I can make changes on my computer to wordpress and sync the changes, mainly the blogs, if there was a way, because my host seems to so slow.

Yes I think there was a tool, but cant remember the name. Will post it if I remember.

I am from the UK.
Im just learning my way around, I am not sure if I need permission to give something back to the community.
So I have been staying quiet.

Great Community

Welcome and N-Joy! Please make sure you read the rules (link in my signature) and follow them.
Of course you are allowed to give something back as long as it's for free (you're not eligible to sell any service yet).

About your second question: there is a staging plugin that might help you do that but I would recommend you to change your host cause if it's slow on your connection think that it's also slow for your visitors.

Reactions: eijaz2006
c1c203_6eea7ea049cf43f0b2dfaccc6894bb81~mv2.gif

Thanks i will look at that. I am using Bluehost business. slow, but teor customer service is pretty good, they want me to upgrade to $500 year for wordpress Pro

Can you mention your site ?
Unless you are generating a large amount of traffic $500 is way too much

Depends on the services they provide and to what extent they scale your hosting without additional costs. It's $500 a year not monthly, and you get elasticsearch, seo tools, and mostly support. I'd say it's worth it if $500 is negligible and you can't afford someone to take care of it all the time.

I'd like to raise another point rhough about Babiato, while I am with you on the fact that stuff here is supposed to be clean and malware-free, you have no guarantee that it is. It's a monster's job to check every single resource that is uploaded here thoroughly to make sure there is no bad code in it. We can make sure it's nulled, but beyond that, if you plan to use something, you should be the one to make sure that it's clean, because no one here can be held responsible for what happens if it's infected.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock