• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi beautiful people!

matillajojo

Oct 20, 2020
Hi, I'm Nigerian and I'm pretty new in the tech space. I'm currently trying to use WordPress foodbakery theme to create an online restaurant and my issues got e to this beautiful forum.
I'm super glad I found this community. I think it is going to be good for my professional development.
First of all, my edits aren't working I get javascript;void(0) error, while you welcome me, please suggest ways I can get past that I've been on it for hours. Thanks.

Welcome here you're beautiful but we're not :D
It's not specific issue, it can be conflict wpbakery with any plugin which you are using.

Hi, I'm Nigerian and I'm pretty new in the tech space. I'm currently trying to use WordPress foodbakery theme to create an online restaurant and my issues got e to this beautiful forum.
I'm super glad I found this community. I think it is going to be good for my professional development.
First of all, my edits aren't working I get javascript;void(0) error, while you welcome me, please suggest ways I can get past that I've been on it for hours. Thanks.
Okay, bro/sis. Welcome. I'm nigerian too.

Share a screenshot of your error. Perhaps some plugins are conflicting.

It could also be a server side problem.

Okay, bro/sis. Welcome. I'm nigerian too.

Share a screenshot of your error. Perhaps some plugins are conflicting.

It could also be a server side problem.
Hollla....
Sharing media here is something I don't understand completely yet.
It's just not clickable, "JavaScript;void(0)"

Did you try changing theme with activating all plugins?

Oh not at all, all plugins were installed after theme was installed, it was working initially after the installation, I carried out edits then it's just two days after nothing is clickable.

Okay, deactivate all plugins and check.

If it works then start activating the plugin one after another then check if it still clicks to find the culprit.

If you have slider revolution installed, it could be the culprit.

Welcome to Babiato. :)

Is this the theme you are using?

If so, did you get it from here? Also, what version is it?

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock