• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi, ********* here!

I had a discount code yesterday I made 100 acc 1 month free with a discount code Hope you are satisfied

I don't bother. We're together in the black hat area of internet marketing.. Exploiting a discount code on a blackhat website is a good idea, I would've probably do the same. That's why I didn't bulk delete the accounts, which can be done with one click. I wanted to give something back to Babiato, so that's done now ;-)

I am new to this forum and I would like to have myself introduced. ********* is the name and I have been into the WordPress scene for over 10+ years. :)
hi *********, how you doing. its me prateek harsh from bhw.nice to see you here..you are one of the prime member of bhw and hope you will share your amazing stuffs here and help members of babiato.

Reactions: RogerM
I know @********* from another forum and, over there, HE`S A LEGEND!

His contributions to the community have been ridiculous and he will surely add tons of value to this community.

Happy to have you here as well!
@********* mate so you finally found this place.
Welcome and enjoy i guess it was getting frustrated over there from last couple weeks;)

Welcome @*********
good to see you here :)
hi *********, how you doing. its me prateek harsh from bhw.nice to see you here..you are one of the prime member of bhw and hope you will share your amazing stuffs here and help members of babiato.
Welcome on Board fellow wp enthusiast. Glad to see you among us.
This man is a legend! Hat off to you.
@********* mate so you finally found this place.
Welcome and enjoy i guess it was getting frustrated over there from last couple weeks;)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm glad to see that a lot of members from a different forum are contributing to Babiato in a solid way. Keep that going. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivid
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock