• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi from Mozambique

Hisaki

Aug 24, 2019
Hi guys.. I'm from Mozambique for those who never heard of. Moz have borders with south Africa. I'm a web designer and want to learn more about everything i can on the web. Thank you.

I hope everyone is alive and well with this pandemic, here we are below 700 infected. Hugs

I have not welcomed for some months anyone here, but got this thread's attention with "Mozambique".
TBH i didn't knew it before and i looked it up and found this

This shows the country and i was intrigued.

So here i am welcoming you to this community.

Stay safe, stay strong, keep learning, never give up.

• Love
Reactions: Naivo and Hisaki
I have not welcomed for some months anyone here, but got this thread's attention with "Mozambique".
TBH i didn't knew it before and i looked it up and found this

This shows the country and i was intrigued.

So here i am welcoming you to this community.

Stay safe, stay strong, keep learning, never give up.
Wow... I'm glad 😂
It's an interesting country, beautiful people, places small but nice cities, I'm from the capital, Maputo City.

Hi guys.. I'm from Mozambique for those who never heard of. Moz have borders with south Africa. I'm a web designer and want to learn more about everything i can on the web. Thank you.

I hope everyone is alive and well with this pandemic, here we are below 700 infected. Hugs
Brother from another mother,, welcome

Reactions: Hisaki
Welcome, it's a great forum. Feel free to explore the amazing content around here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock