• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HIDE MY WP

@Babak @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL @lgokul

Pls post this plugin
I don't have a testing environment right now since I'm watching a movie but I found this.

Test it carefully and at a testing site.
If it works you warn for @Babak to upload it.

// edit not work //

Last edited:
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'require_once' (T_REQUIRE_ONCE), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /var/www/xxxxxx.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hidemywp/lib/plugin-update/github-checker.php on line 8

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'require_once' (T_REQUIRE_ONCE), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /var/www/xxxxxx.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hidemywp/lib/plugin-update/github-checker.php on line 8
edit /./.

I have used this plugin but never able to hide everything with this plugin, maybe I don't know how to set this up properly

@Babak is a hero

but pls re-index this search tool, it's not showing correct results
It's nothing to do with indexing. It's because two of the search words have only two letters, so it excludes them altogether! In these cases, click on the Google Search tab and you get better results. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock