• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HONEST REVIEW PLEASE

rareout

Aug 16, 2019
Rareout.com is my site i and selling t-shirt and mobile cover in india .but not getting that much sale and i got hit on on home page but i don't know about the speed of my page and ol please give some idea

Rareout.com is my site i and selling t-shirt and mobile cover in india .but not getting that much sale and i got hit on on home page but i don't know about the speed of my page and ol please give some idea
The thing with sale sites is to focus on your products, categories
Usually Something simple being on home page suffice
make some research what's the strong point of your competitors are?
Maybe you're threading on a wrong way

What are your marketing methods like?

about the speed of my page

Is this a wordpress website? If yes, did you build the homepage with Elementor? If yes, deactivate that snow particles effect.

What kind of slider do you use? It's clearly hanging while trying to switch slides.

What are your marketing methods like?
I'm selling car audio and video equipment
Seeing the market and the needs of my customers, I focus on making backlinks, advertisement and selling my products with a good price compared to my competitors

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Can't you focus on google ads?

Can't you focus on google ads?

Even with Google Ads, his bounce rate will be too high. He needs to reduce the server load.

Too many features makes the website malfunction in terms of speed.

For instance that loading screen animation is useless.

Then the snow particles effect is useless as well as that slider is obviously eating up resources.

It needs to have some decent speed otherwise he will keep losing out in advert auctions and his biddings as well as CPC will keep skyrocketing.

Is this a wordpress website? If yes, did you build the homepage with Elementor? If yes, deactivate that snow particles effect.

What kind of slider do you use? It's clearly hanging while trying to switch slides.
yes it's wordpress and no homepage with bakery adn okk i will deactive that

Yeah, you're right!
The thing is wordpress is not all mighty in regards of Ecommerce.
I think using a static page or a simple index page will help a lot.
After that focus on the most brought product.

yes it's wordpress and no homepage with bakery adn okk i will deactive that

Great, now your website loads a little faster than with the snow particles effect.

Which slide plugin are you using for the first homepage section?

If possible, use a static picture with background and text overlays.

And for the record, wp bakery is sh** compared to the almighty Elementor.

which plugins are you using for website optimization? Your site is loading a bit slow, however score on gtmetrix and pingdom tells a different story.

Reactions: rareout
which plugins are you using for website optimization? Your site is loading a bit slow, however score on gtmetrix and pingdom tells a different story.

It's going to tell a different story especially if he's using Litespeed server.

The issue starts with the amount of heavy plugins sucking resources, even if he tries to optimize using Imagify or something like that, it's still going to load that way.

He's used too many great premium plugins, the conflict is either with the slider plugin and very possibly a wp bakery add-on.

• Love
Reactions: rareout

The issue starts with the amount of heavy plugins sucking resources, even if he tries to optimize using Imagify or something like that, it's still going to load that way.

He's used too many great premium plugins, the conflict is either with the slider plugin and very possibly a wp bakery add-on.
thank you for this details

thank you for this details

Let's try this.

Deactivate the slider plugin for 5-10 minutes and let's see if it loads up faster.

Do you have background images below the elements or sections?

Or just gradient colors?

I think he is using cloudflare server for free SSL which could be another reason for the slowdown. He can try to optimize the CDN with some other provider.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock