• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hootsuite is offering free access to Professional plan until July 1st, 2020

Syed92

Nov 17, 2018
Hello Fellow,
I found this offer and sharing it with you guys.

Offer page : https://hootsuite.com/pages/stay-connected

In response to the global economic impact of COVID-19, Hootsuite is offering free access to Professional plan to help small businesses and nonprofits stay connected to their customers and audiences.

• Organizations in affected industries (restaurants, hotels, event venues, performing arts, etc.) may use the professional version of Hootsuite's social media management software, at no cost until July 1st, 2020.
  • Plus, you’ll get access to a free library of Hootsuite Training Videos to help you engage with your audience, create content efficiently, and manage crisis communications.
Two ways to get started:

Instant access:

To get this program running immediately, we’ve used our regular billing system. This requires a credit card—which will not be charged and you will not be enrolled in auto-renewal. You’ll immediately gain free access to Hootsuite Professional until July 1st, 2020, with no cost or fees.
Get access right away

Don’t want to use a credit card?
We have an option for organizations in need that do not have access to a credit card. Complete application ( you can access it when visit offer page ) and we'll get you set up. Due to demand, it will take time to process your application as we do this manually. If you’d like access right away, use the method above.

Frequently Asked Questions

• Why do I need a credit card?
    To get this program running as fast as possible, we used our regular billing system. But rest assured: your credit card will not be charged and you will not be automatically billed later. You’ll get free access to our professional tools until July 1st, 2020.
  • Will I be billed after July 1st, 2020?
    No, there will not be an auto-renewal or any charges after your access expires. This program was launched to help you retain customer and audience relationships during this disruptive crisis. We’re here to help and support you.
What you get with Hootsuite Professional:

• 10 social profiles
    Manage up to 10 social media profiles in one place, all with one password.
  • Unlimited RSS integrations
    Find content from trusted sources to automatically post, or review to share later
  • $500 monthly boost spend
    Spend up to $500 every month to ensure your content reaches its full potential.
  • In-dash live chat support
    Get help instantly, by chatting with our Support team right in your dashboard.

I hope you like my post.
Best Regards !
Syed

Reactions: imtom93 and Masood
They already provide a 120 day free trial. Which is even better than the period till Jul 1.

They already provide a 120 day free trial. Which is even better than the period till Jul 1.

I am sorry that I wasn't able to made you happy.
BTW, can you spot on where you found 120 days free trial of their professional plan ?
I was unable to see.
Thank.

Best Regards !

Hi Where can I get the 120 day trial I’ve been on there website and they only do 30 days . Where did you see the 120 thanks
Go to the billing window. You will find it there. Just registered for the 4 month plan. PM me if you need more help.

Tried with express vpn too, it allows me to use paypal option and i get 120 days trial.

Hi Where can I get the 120 day trial I’ve been on there website and they only do 30 days . Where did you see the 120 thanks

Hello everyone,
I am sorry that I wasn't able to update you guys regarding your questions.
Let me clarify things.
You don't need to change IP or country.
I used my real credit card as they will not charge even after 120 days trial.
You should signup with this link : https://hootsuite.com/billing/create-account?plan=PROFESSIONAL_PLAN&td=connected (I have already given in thread's opening post)
After completing signup click on your profile image and click "Accounts & Settings" and then click "View Billing History"
You will then able to see 120 days trial.
For your convenience I have attached screenshots.
Hope this will help you guys,

Best Regards !
Syed

Attachments

• Hootsuite-trial.jpg
    Hootsuite-trial.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Hootsuite-trial-1.jpg
    Hootsuite-trial-1.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock