• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hostiko - WordPress WHMCS Hosting Theme

Hostiko - WordPress WHMCS Hosting Theme 83.0.0

No permission to download
You just need the akd-importer_nulled.zip for Elementor Theme to fully function. It is located in the WPbakery Theme folder.

I stuffed up the packaging!!! I'll redo it for the next version. :)

You just need the akd-importer_nulled.zip for Elementor Theme to fully function. It is located in the WPbakery Theme folder.

I stuffed up the packaging!!! I'll redo it for the next version. :)
I did a reset as I wanted a demo from the Elementor demos, Then imported the akd-importer_nulled.zip located in the WPbakery Theme folder and error "purchase code is not valid" still showing. So importing demos only working with WPbakery theme.

I did a reset as I wanted a demo from the Elementor demos, Then imported the akd-importer_nulled.zip located in the WPbakery Theme folder and error "purchase code is not valid" still showing. So importing demos only working with WPbakery theme.
I deleted the akd-importer plugin and hostiko importer then installed the HostikoImportor_nulled located in the Elementor Theme and then the import worked fine ;) :unsure:

(What was the wrong step I was doing I really donu, I'm lost. But just wanted to share what happened, may be it will help someone)

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
I don't know check 31st march update pls
Not much help. Not sure what has changed as version number appears the same. However, I will add the 31st March version as I want to change/add to the nulling.

Not much help. Not sure what has changed as version number appears the same. However, I will add the 31st March version as I want to change/add to the nulling.

okay thanks

they are not updating changelog

If using Elementor Theme you need to install:
Hostiko.zip (Elementor Theme folder)
HostikoImportor_nulled.zip (Elementor Theme folder)

If using WPbakery Theme you need to install:
Hostiko.zip (WPbakery Theme folder)
akd-importer_nulled.zip (WPbakery Theme folder)

Hostiko – WordPress WHMCS Hosting Theme 37.1 NULLED (31st March update)

TassieNZ :)

If using Elementor Theme you need to install:
Hostiko.zip (Elementor Theme folder)
HostikoImportor_nulled.zip (Elementor Theme folder)

If using WPbakery Theme you need to install:
Hostiko.zip (WPbakery Theme folder)
akd-importer_nulled.zip (WPbakery Theme folder)

Hostiko – WordPress WHMCS Hosting Theme 37.1 NULLED (31st March update)

TassieNZ :)
thanks bro

I need help importing the demo content. Without purchase code, I'm unable to import demo content

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock