• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hosting Bad Ideas & Recommendations

FYI

The theme used for the Extratera site build (always, Always use a properly installed child theme with WordPress) is called "klhost'.
The only 'KLhost' I can find is these guys https://www.klhost.com/
I'd say they're linked.

I can see the thread creator's story, but did you read the comments below that advising of it being unregular with SiteGround, also that may be an end-user issue, to do with the thread creator specifically. Either way, people are never happy... I can give you unlimited hosting speed and size, you will still find something to complain about. I'm not talking about you specifically lol, Just in general... people are NEVER happy with what they have and NEVER appreciate what they have. :)

Reactions: Stavros
I can see the thread creator's story, but did you read the comments below that advising of it being unregular with SiteGround, also that may be an end-user issue, to do with the thread creator specifically. Either way, people are never happy... I can give you unlimited hosting speed and size, you will still find something to complain about. I'm not talking about you specifically lol, Just in general... people are NEVER happy with what they have and NEVER appreciate what they have. :)
Sure

Hello Everyone,

I thought I'd make a small thread to give you all an idea about the use of hosting. I've been seeing a lot of threads relating to free hosting, free VPN/VPS or offshore hosting and Id like to give you a small perspective of how they function.

Trusted Hosting providers
these are the most known and trusted hosting providers. I Personally use and rely on Siteground for myself and all my clients.

Why you shouldn't be using offshore
  • Untrusted providers usually offer offshore hosting and free plans, you have no security, no way of telling what sort of access they have to your private files and database
  • No assurance of stability, your site can disappear at any time...
  • No server control
  • Terrible quality
  • Unknown security quality & privacy control
  • Limitation relating to flexibility, design, and control
  • Moving is a nightmare
  • Google engine WILL NOT rank to the best of its ability.
Alternative?
Of course... these are the alternatives below from a professional standard.
  • Use any of the above-trusted hosting providers, preferably SiteGround.
  • If you want to direct audience outside of your home country, simply use CloudFlare. Very simply, CloudFlare helps to make your website faster for all the visitors by locating a server closest to them and it also stores the Cache in their server. The beauty behind this is that SiteGround offers a free version of the CloudFlare... BINGO!
  • Now you have full control, flexibility and access to your hosting server, Cpanel and free premium applications offered by SiteGround.
Benefits of a known hosting provider
  • One of the most important points - REGULAR MAINTAINED SERVERS'
  • Second most important point - 24/7 LIVE CHAT SUPPORT
  • Highest quality applications
  • Regular updates, releases and assurance
  • Stability and control
  • Speed....👻
"What if I can't pay for a good quality hosting?"
You pay for quality... enough said.

---

Good luck
would also say siteground is crap for australians lol, man i have a whole list of servers i recommend if you're australian, seeing that you are. siteground, bluehost, godaddy, crazydomain, hostpapa are all on my list of stay away even digitalpacific is on that list.

WPEngine may look good on paper but the price is crap and the speed is worse for Australian users. So this really comes down to where you are located in the world. But generally, even some aussie servers aren't worth the price you're paying for, this is coming from a developer with over 100+ managed websites.

They're okay if you're on a static website with no e-commerce and no real functionality and your site are compressed to shits. But if your site is heavy and you are on a budget at the level of siteground i have a list of better hosting for the same price with better server, personally tested with stress loading the servers using 100+ VMs

would also say siteground is crap for australians lol, man i have a whole list of servers i recommend if you're australian, seeing that you are. siteground, bluehost, godaddy, crazydomain, hostpapa are all on my list of stay away even digitalpacific is on that list.

WPEngine may look good on paper but the price is crap and the speed is worse for Australian users. So this really comes down to where you are located in the world. But generally, even some aussie servers aren't worth the price you're paying for, this is coming from a developer with over 100+ managed websites.

They're okay if you're on a static website with no e-commerce and no real functionality and your site are compressed to shits. But if your site is heavy and you are on a budget at the level of siteground i have a list of better hosting for the same price with better server, personally tested with stress loading the servers using 100+ VMs
Do you know what Chinese whispers are? It's kind of similar to that, no 2 people will give you the same review about any hosting, there is always ifs/buts and other expectations. I wish if there was a major player in the game, offering Aus servers worth something but... nothing yet, not something I can rely on at least.

Reactions: JesseJames
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock