• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hosting for cracked content

sumitgohil

Dec 24, 2019
Hi Everyone, I have been wondering how some websites that provide cracks to big softwares like Adobe and many more works seamlessly. I mean don't they get DCMA notice?

Would the website owner ever be jailed for doing any such thing in future? Or it's just simple takedown?

Also, Which company VPS is best to host such content I wonder. Any answers to this would be great. Thank you.

Reactions: nevenx
Hi Everyone, I have been wondering how some websites that provide cracks to big softwares like Adobe and many more works seamlessly. I mean don't they get DCMA notice?

They do. Simply go with an offshore host if you'd like to ignore all the DMCA takedowns.

Would the website owner ever be jailed for doing any such thing in future? Or it's just simple takedown?

Not unless you know what you're doing. Mostly just takedown notices.

Also, Which company VPS is best to host such content I wonder. Any answers to this would be great. Thank you.

I think Babak recently moved in with this company to host Babiato forums. Take a look at there; https://www.virtvps.com/

Reactions: Babak

yes virtvps ignore 100% dmca

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock