• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hostinza - Isometric Domain & Whmcs Web Hosting WordPress Theme

Hostinza - Isometric Domain & Whmcs Web Hosting WordPress Theme 2.9.5

No permission to download

mangkanor2017

Babiato Lover
Jan 29, 2021
TassieNZ submitted a new resource:

Hostinza - Isometric Domain & Whmcs Web Hosting WordPress Theme - Download Free Hostinza - Isometric Domain & Whmcs Web Hosting WordPress Theme

Hostinza is a clean, Isometric modern web hosting WordPress theme created for people with life passion for hosting business… This theme is highly suitable for IT business related providing hosting services (shared and dedicated hosting companies) who may also be doing web design and networking. It is based on Elementor front end page builder and Revolution Slider.

Read more about this resource...

any update with the latest version?
v1.8.1
Update hostinza domain checker
Remove Auto Setup due to envato requirement.

Reactions: dplista
So somehow I hate the theme gradually on the manufacturer's side, it is version 1.8.4 is only available at https://themeforest.net/ it is 1.8.1 only there is one more about it.
I saw that. Wish they would keep the changelog updated properly. I'll try and get the new update that doesn't exist tomorrow!!! :)

Reactions: webmaster
Hello @TassieNZ
I can not look up at the moment because I am not at home but there is a newer version because I just saw the last one
Last Update15 January 20
Thank you now for your effort.

Hello @TassieNZ
I can not look up at the moment because I am not at home but there is a newer version because I just saw the last one
Last Update15 January 20
Thank you now for your effort.
My source is away for two days, but will upload as soon as I can. :)

Reactions: Babak and webmaster
  • Love
Reactions: webmaster and Babak
can you please update

V2.0
Plugin installation issue fixed

V2.0
Update domain search
Update whmcs portal for 7.10.2
Update CSS animation property name
Fixed mobile version scroll problem

Changelog Site

Updated On:May 26, 2020
Version:2.1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock