• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How babiato is made?

sameer_212

May 18, 2021
I really wanna know babiato its such a big forum... they just used the template or did it from scratch?
i need more info I hv also seen many forums like this...THANKYOU

Template and "did it from scratch?" they are 2 different things. You can make any forum/site with template from scratch. What you need for that?
1. Possible Online Community interest in your theme/things;
2, Good hosting;
2. Template for a website (phpbb forum, WordPress etc...)

Template and "did it from scratch?" they are 2 different things. You can make any forum/site with template from scratch. Wat you need?
1. Online Community interest in these things
2. template for a website (phpbb forum, WordPress etc...)
thanks for ur replay... "Did it from scratch" means coded each and everything by own... and i just want to know how this website is made... 2. template for a website (phpbb forum, WordPress etc...)

Reactions: birtyas
And one more question...if i want to build it in mern stack...is it posible to create this huge site..its truly big..BTW i am acive on TUTFLIX..

thanks for ur replay... "Did it from scratch" means coded each and everything by own... and i just want to know how this website is made... 2. template for a website (phpbb forum, WordPress etc...)
If you go to footer of this page, there is info about this website. So, Xenforo is used for this ;)

• Love
Reactions: sameer_212
Is tutflix and craxpro also made with XenForo??
xenforo

And one more question...if i want to build it in mern stack...is it posible to create this huge site..its truly big..BTW i am acive on TUTFLIX..
If you have the time on your hands then yeah sure.
then you can build something with your definition and needs.

Reactions: sameer_212
The rise of Elradrora and forums from the 1990s-2000s highlights their historical significance. However, modern forums, except platforms like XenForo, appear to lack the charm. Additionally, today's moderators might face challenges in forum maintenance, as 90% struggle to keep up with evolving trends.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock