• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How can i create Website like this?

Kanxa

Jan 14, 2019

Hey! how can I create a website like this. Or any Script available in the market to make this awesome design website
Or any CMS Platform...Please share or recommend me any website template, CMS platform, Wordpress Theme, And Plugins, script

If there any resources available in Babiato please share the link to make medium.com Like website?

Besides the # menu tab for the content topics, the rest, you can build it with Elementor + Elementor Pro.

On the other hand, any other specific design features you want to implement on your site, you can always hire a web developer.

Maybe you can take a look to Spip. It's designed for web site publishing, oriented towards online collaborative editing like Medium.

The # tabs look quite unique.
You could give a try with Wordpress with some plugins like WPBakery or Elementor PRO as page builder, then try to find some extras plugins that could allow you to create category/tags in a hastag form. Not sure if it's feasible though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock