• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How do I Connect Main Domain With Sub Domain

edukaris

Babiato Lover
Apr 24, 2020
Hello Guys,

I have a WordPress site where users register but it has a subdomain. I want users who register on main website to be also registered and have an account on the subdomain.

Please help guys. I tried the Uncannator plugin but its not helping.

Looking for a solution.

Hello Guys,

I have a WordPress site where users register but it has a subdomain. I want users who register on main website to be also registered and have an account on the subdomain.

Please help guys. I tried the Uncannator plugin but its not helping.

Looking for a solution.
If you have 2 wordpress installs you could just edit wp-config to use the same database.

Reactions: edukaris
If you have 2 wordpress installs you could just edit wp-config to use the same database.
Lol. I don't think that'll work. As the second WordPress might have stuff the first doesn't. So it's a risky idea.

What I'll suggest is for @edukaris to look for a user sync plugin that can sync users between WordPress Websites.

So if there's an update on one site e.g name change, password update etc, it syncs to the other.

Reactions: edukaris
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock