• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How i can improve SEO with backlinks?

Hackerino

Oct 22, 2019
Porto, Portugal
Hello there,

I have studied the competition of some companies for which we provide digital marketing solutions, and I see that the competition from one of these companies has a lot of backlinks, most of which seems to have been generated by bots.

Because of this, they are ranked first in Google for the keywords we use for this company's website.

How can we do the same? Bots? Manually comment on keyword + url on websites that I can find in lists on this forum?

You could ask for a guest post to a higher authority. Do directory listing. Ask your customer and people to review your company profile on google. Add your company profiles to google business. If you serve physical products make sure to enroll in google merchant. Follow up some bloggers and ask them to create a blog based on your services.

P.S - Try to use bots as minimum as possible make sure you aren't going to penalize by google.

SEO is a huge topic. Backlink is just one topic inside SEO. Even backlinks inside have multiple sub-topics. It's not just 'more backlinks the merrier'

You need to understand all the different kinds of backlinks, what are the best ways to go about having a natural backlink profile and so on.

Hello there,

I have studied the competition of some companies for which we provide digital marketing solutions, and I see that the competition from one of these companies has a lot of backlinks, most of which seems to have been generated by bots.

Because of this, they are ranked first in Google for the keywords we use for this company's website.

How can we do the same? Bots? Manually comment on keyword + url on websites that I can find in lists on this forum?
Backlinks play a crucial role in improving your website's search engine optimization (SEO) because search engines view them as a signal of the website's authority and relevance. Manual backlink building can be time-consuming and labor-intensive. So, I'm using an automatic backlinking tool called Postifluence that is useful for several reasons including saving time and effort, scaling up your backlink-building efforts, finding high-quality backlink opportunities, and improving efficiency. It is so effective to incorporate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock