• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to be anonomus in my university wifi?

Kanxa

Jan 14, 2019
Hey my university provide me a login id and password for wifi which was fully monitored by my administration...!! They can found my full browsing details by my university id(which was a wifi login id) ....how to be totally anonymous in that...?
They block lots of websites vpn , telegram viber....and many others site...i want to be full anonymous...!!

Last edited:
As long as they gave you a login id and a password there aren't much to do about your request.
If you university doesn't have a free access option (which also you would access with a cloned mac address and a different device identifier) your best shot is by spoofing another login. But this would mean eventual trouble for the login you spoofed.

Use a socks 5 Proxy in your web browser, I guess get one from 911.re ,Before installing socks proxy in your browser, just use mac address changer, ccleaner and clear all the cache ,cookies and other trackers.
Hey my university provide me a login id and password for wifi which was fully monitored by my administration...!! They can found my full browsing details by my university id(which was a wifi login id) ....how to be totally anonymous in that...?
They block lots of websites and vpn like telegram viber....and many others site...i want to be full anonymous...!!

Reactions: BeExpert
Simple use browser BRAVE . It have built in VPN and Tor. Login to provider will stay in place, but all info include links will be secured.

Last edited:
Simple use Bravr browser. It have built in VPN and Tor. Login to provider will stay in place, but all info include links will be secured.
My school didn't allow outside connections with other ip's except the one assigned when connecting. So not sure his case is the same.

They block lots of websites vpn , telegram viber....and many others site...i want to be full anonymous...!!
Our university also provided us the same system with 2GB of daily limit. What we used to do is connect VPN (I prefer "HOTSPOT SHIELD PRO") with the Wi-Fi and use the Wi-Fi without limit and without any blockage. Even they never get which sites we are surfing. If your university catches the IP then set the primary location of the VPN to your country only.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock