• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How To Create A Free EDU E-mails

Sakiv

Banned User
Sep 18, 2022
I found a method to create free EDU emails, but I have not had the time as yet to test it out.
However, I am posting it here (copy & pasting it), as perhaps this could be useful to some members here. I do not know who to give credit to, as there was no mention of it's author or creator.

PART 1: Creating Of OpenCCC Account
Step1: You have to sign up first on OPENCCC so,Create Your OPENCCC Account and click on Begin Creating My Account.
Step2: Get data from here fakeaddressgenerator.com or some other similar website. Enter first & last name & check the box for middle name means no need to fill middle name. Suffix is none then tick no & no. Enter the age, Should be 20 - 23 only. Fill ssn or others details.
Step3: Fill any emails address and phone number then fill address from fakeaddressgenerator.com or some other similar website. Enter the street address from the address you have generated. Then click continue. If it says we can’t find your address after you click continue then just click ok and check I verify my address and hit continue.
Step4: Enter a Username or Password, create 4 digit security pin and random security questions then verify captha and clcik on create my account.
Done (-:
PART 2: Applying For Edu Mail
Step 1: Go to homepage of OpenCCC and select Orange Coast College and Click on apply.
Step 2: Just click on apply now.
Step 3: Just click on start a new application
Step 4: Term should be near to the date you are applying like I am applying in December 2022. Select undecided goal and random major subject and click continue.
Step 5: Click on “My mailing address is the same as the Permanent Address in my OpenCCC Account above” and continue.
Step 6: Select first time after leaving high school. Select received high school diploma from US school and date just 1 year before you are applying for this application. Select yes and no respectively.
Select i attended high school and then state California. Select school “Apple valley high”or scarmento high. Select your own data if you are from US
select G.P.A above 3-4 . Select 12 grade AP English composition and literature, grade as ‘A’ and select algebra1 and grade’A’. Then continue
Step 7: Select us citizen and military status none apply to me.
Step 8: California residency yes other no and no.Select yes in every field. Athletic interest as no. Select a random program and continue.
Step 9: Select your gender and sexual orientation straight. Guardian education level as a high school graduate or any random and continue. Latino or Hispanic as ‘no and race white, European.
Step 10: Select city or state of birthplace then No, No, 12th grade, game respectively.
Step 11: Check every field and I consent and submit your application. Then just click continue.
Done :)

Wait Few Days then you will receive your mail with details of Edu mail (usually after 5 days)

Reactions: apaunovski
The site is currently undergoing maintenance.
We'll be back online soon. Thank you for your patience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock