• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how to create millions of backlinks

A725859

Apr 15, 2020
i see many websites created thousand or millions of backlink with a span of 6 months is they created with software because manual creation of thousand of backlink n 6 six month is not possible please guide me how to create much backlinks and where to buy the backlinks without any spam score
thanks

Create high quality content which people want to share and links will come in natural way.
Do not use automation with link building it has too much risks and the results in long-term and not going to be worth it.

In my entire life I've never done any effort for backlinks, never created any . . .

Just ideas, own traffic-base, own unique contents, projects brought me millions of traffic . .

So my advise: Rather than going before MILLIONS OF BACKLINKS, go before WAY OF MILLIONS OF TRAFFIC ,

Solid and unique content is worth more then backlinks, like post above, links will come in naturally

but if you have a shop, there is not much you can do about content. nobody gonna backlink to your product page naturally....

Building millions of high-quality and relevant backlinks in such a short period of time constitutes an "art" in my books. If you´re able to do it, you´re a damn artist :D :p

Secondly, if someone did actually find the recipe to build millions of backlinks that will stick and won´t get you penalized and that it will improve your site´s rankings in search engines I highly doubt they will share it with you or anybody else and, let alone, share it on a public forum.

Why?

That information can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars if it´s monetized properly.

Lastly, in my experience as an SEO consultant and after working with dozens and dozens of clients I come to realize something really important when it comes to defining an effective linkbuilding strategy.

The best and most powerful LONG-TERM linkbuilding strategy is an effective CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY!

What do I mean by this?

For me, an effective content marketing strategy has to cover three (3) main points...
  1. Build pillar posts around what your "linkreators" (A term coined by Brian Dean) need/want
  2. Build dozens of supporting articles around those pillar posts aiming to fulfill user´s search intent
  3. Spend as much time as possible promoting that content
I hope this helps,

Cheers!!

Reactions: gogamer and diben
Thanks @RogerM

Sure, your approach is best, its just.. What if I want to build milions of links on purpose to get penaltized? Maybe competition... Still would love to have a tool that could spam someone :D and get him off the internet :D

i see many websites created thousand or millions of backlink with a span of 6 months is they created with software because manual creation of thousand of backlink n 6 six month is not possible please guide me how to create much backlinks and where to buy the backlinks without any spam score
thanks
Always focus on the quality of backlink not the quantity of backlinks brother. One more thing if I am not wrong your primary purpose is to get traffic and generate revenue then try to post unique content on a good site with high DA/Pa.

Thanks @RogerM

Sure, your approach is best, its just.. What if I want to build milions of links on purpose to get penaltized? Maybe competition... Still would love to have a tool that could spam someone :D and get him off the internet :D
Head over to fiverr. You should be able to find plenty of services offering thousands of backlinks for like $5-$20.

It will be more cost-effective for you to hire someone over fiverr to do it for you rather than spending the time doing it yourself.

In my entire life I've never done any effort for backlinks, never created any . . .

Just ideas, own traffic-base, own unique contents, projects brought me millions of traffic . .

So my advice: Rather than going before MILLIONS OF BACKLINKS, go before WAY OF MILLIONS OF TRAFFIC ,

what is your domain?

Reactions: madroots
thanks
If this link are sitewide type then it's easy and achievable for within 6 month span but if link pure from millions different domain/subdomain then it's kinda hard to replicate in whitehat way except using blackout taqtique.. Spamming using gsa or other tool ,another method by using hacked host but still you need a huge list of it

So my advise: Rather than going before MILLIONS OF BACKLINKS, go before WAY OF MILLIONS OF TRAFFIC ,
Precisely put :)

thanks
You can simply visit my thread in my signature below and buy some great quality backlinks 😊👍

Head over to fiverr. You should be able to find plenty of services offering thousands of backlinks for like $5-$20.

It will be more cost-effective for you to hire someone over fiverr to do it for you rather than spending the time doing it yourself.
Wouldnt trust it....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock