• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to hide NitroPack Badge from footer?

Festinger

Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Mar 11, 2020
These guys are doing a great job in terms of website speed: https://nitropack.io/

But they place a 'NitroPack badge' on the footer:

8kGtoH7.png

Using a script:

TndAYcK.png

How to delete this?

Did you try to add this in your main css file or to your custom css block/file:

.npf__message{display: none !important}

or even better:
.npf{display: none !important}

But I am afraid that this second option would hide more than badge if they also add something else to the website.

Did you try to add this in your main css file or to your custom css block/file:

.npf__message{display: none !important}

or even better:

But I am afraid that this second option would hide more than badge if they also add something else to the website.

I already tried that, but not working unfortunately. :(

May I ask what implementation plugin did you use? Or if you feel more comfortable we can move to PM and just post the final solution here.

May I ask what implementation plugin did you use? Or if you feel more comfortable we can move to PM and just post the final solution here.

Already fixed thanks, the provided css code works like a charm.

Last one, I had to insert the css code as critical on their plugin, that solved the issue. ;)

Just take care when you update the plugin. Don't forget about code.

Just take care when you update the plugin. Don't forget about code.

I ended up in removing the entire plugin, as their 'freemium' package is only for testing purposes and with the WordPress Vault indexed around 3500 URLs, it would cost me $250 per month in order to use their service. LOL

I ended up in removing the entire plugin, as their 'freemium' package is only for testing purposes and with the WordPress Vault indexed around 3500 URLs, it would cost me $250 per month in order to use their service. LOL
I don't think that would be worth spending. I also have used their free service and was impressed with their service. But I could get the same result so cheaper. Just will get a good shared or cloud vps and a cdn (using bunny cdn ) and a cache plugin.

I don't think that would be worth spending. I also have used their free service and was impressed with their service. But I could get the same result so cheaper. Just will get a good shared or cloud vps and a cdn (using bunny cdn ) and a cache plugin.

Agreed. I removed the plugin entirely.

Last one, I had to insert the css code as critical on their plugin, that solved the issue. ;)

How did you achieve this, can you please explain to which CSS file should I add this

?

I will try this service also because mine loading speed is terrible. Can you also share the css code to remove the badge?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock