• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to make a Test [Similar to a Form submission]

nesym

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 8, 2019
Ok, so here is what I need. I need a tool to make a private page where I can ask my friends questions.

1. I don't want the applicants to be able to go "back" and correct the previous question
(So they see one question per page)
2. I want them to fill the form for let's say 20 min then the form auto submits
3. I want them to be able to answer in different ways. For example on one question they can give multiple answers in fields and then sort these fields (possibly with drag and drop) other should be with an open solution, there should be the possibility to add an answer where the users can choose from 3 options,
4. I want to collect all the answers and be able to compare them easily
5. I want those people to only be able to enter once with their mobile phones and not emails (this is for my friends) I don't want them to cheat the contest, and I want to know who answered what
6. This is preferable but not mandatory. If a user fails to answer a question, he may not continue to the next question

I won't be using this for a business project but rather a fast way to check how my friends are going to solve specific problems.
I don't want to use Google forms. I did this before, it kinda works okayish, but I am looking for a more slick way to do it.

Do you guys know any tools that are going to help me achieve this? Maybe a WordPress plugin or anything else? I don't have the time to code it for my self on top of it it's just a survey between my friends, I won't be able to get paid for it. Please share your suggestions. Thank you!
I just found out this, may help others.

Last edited:
Hi bro

this is a learning management system steps on quizes.
there is no wordpress plugin like that i think. maybe just wplms like themes have this quiz types. but if you run windows pc, u can use articulate sofware. this is like powerpoint interface and its output can connect to scormcloud, so you can easily catch the guys, who solves the problems in how much time and which step they cant answer.

by the way, scormcloud has wp plugin, so you can put your output to wordpress

Reactions: nesym
Maybe look at Piotnet forms but even that might not meet all your requirements

Reactions: nesym
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock