• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to make downloading page like this? Can Anybody Help!!

shezzy2015

Mar 4, 2019
Hello Babiato Members,
I am running a blog for downloading files, but i want to use a downloading page where i can put ads and also improve ctr. Here is the example page that i want to add like below:

Its a wordpress blog and i am using wordpress too.

You can use basic javascript in order to do that.

Hello Babiato Members,
I am running a blog for downloading files, but i want to use a downloading page where i can put ads and also improve ctr. Here is the example page that i want to add like below:

Its a wordpress blog and i am using wordpress too.

Hi,
Watch The Video:

Like An Sub If You Like It !

Follow the steps below:

In WordPress dashboard:
  • Go to setting > Insert Headers and Footers
  • scrol down to Scripts in Footer
  • Past the script below in and save.
The script:
Code:
<script>
var downloadButton = document.getElementById("download");
var counter = 15;
var newElement = document.createElement("p");
newElement.innerHTML = "You can download the file in 15 seconds.";
var id;
downloadButton.parentNode.replaceChild(newElement, downloadButton);
id = setInterval(function() {
counter--;
if(counter < 0) {
newElement.parentNode.replaceChild(downloadButton, newElement);
clearInterval(id);
} else {
newElement.innerHTML = "You can download the file in " + counter.toString() + " seconds.";
}}, 1000);
</script>

Now whenever you need to add a download button in post/page,
use Shortcodes Ultimate and add id="download"
Like this:
[su_button id="download" url="YourFileDownloadLink.com"] Download [su_button]

Cheers :coffee:

Do you have JavaScript code for doing this type of feature on my blog?
Yeah, I can create such option for your blog site. But I will have to charge you for that. If you are interested you can knock me inbox.

Hi,
Watch The Video:

Like An Sub If You Like It !

Follow the steps below:

In WordPress dashboard:
  • Go to setting > Insert Headers and Footers
  • scrol down to Scripts in Footer
  • Past the script below in and save.
The script:
Code:
<script>
var downloadButton = document.getElementById("download");
var counter = 15;
var newElement = document.createElement("p");
newElement.innerHTML = "You can download the file in 15 seconds.";
var id;
downloadButton.parentNode.replaceChild(newElement, downloadButton);
id = setInterval(function() {
counter--;
if(counter < 0) {
newElement.parentNode.replaceChild(downloadButton, newElement);
clearInterval(id);
} else {
newElement.innerHTML = "You can download the file in " + counter.toString() + " seconds.";
}}, 1000);
</script>

Now whenever you need to add a download button in post/page,
use Shortcodes Ultimate and add id="download"
Like this:
[su_button id="download" url="YourFileDownloadLink.com"] Download [su_button]

Cheers :coffee:
Thanks for your help brother, but it is not that function which the above site uses

Thanks Mscv50,
I am feeling hesitation to ask you again that can you guide me to make this type of downloading page on same site using this plugin...

I have installed and activated it
Hi and you welcome,
look at youtube and if you can't find any tutorial, i will make one for you.

i think wp safelink is easy to use. you won't find difficulty with it.

Can you guide me step by step to this feature... Thanks for your precious time...
Can you guide me step by step to this feature...

Thanks for your precious time...
CleanShot 2020-07-21 at 23.15.05.png
setup auto generate link page. add the domain for which you want to show the page then add the script in your theme's footer.php

Hi and you welcome,
look at youtube and if you can't find any tutorial, i will make one for you.
I watched many tutorials on youtube, but they are using wp safe link as a referrer. I mean, they drive traffic from moviesite.com to adsensesite.com (by installing plugin on adsensesite) [Its just example]

But i showed an example site above that uses this plugin on same one site. If you understand my point. Then help me to build a download timer on same one site....

I watched many tutorials on youtube, but they are using wp safe link as a referrer. I mean, they drive traffic from moviesite.com to adsensesite.com (by installing plugin on adsensesite) [Its just example]

But i showed an example site above that uses this plugin on same one site. If you understand my point. Then help me to build a download timer on same one site....
You are wrong buddy,
in your example there is 2 different websites,one on main domain "theme-freedownload.com" and the other is installed on a sub domain ! "s2.theme-freedownload.com"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock