• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to Make Money with Affiliate Niche Sites With a $200 Budget?

Hello @RogerM - great article, I read every word you said in your post.

During this lockdown period, I am just getting started on Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and etc... Your post is an excellent guide to start my journey.

However, what I am really confused about is the Niche and keyword thingy. My questions are:

1. Do you build 1 website per your target niche? For example: cooking fried chicken. Is your blog suppose to be all about fried chicken only?

2. What's the difference between a niche and keyword research? What do you do with all those keywords - do you make content from them?

That is all for now. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: RogerM
Hello @RogerM - great article, I read every word you said in your post.

During this lockdown period, I am just getting started on Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and etc... Your post is an excellent guide to start my journey.
LET´S F*****G GO!!
However, what I am really confused about is the Niche and keyword thingy. My questions are:

1. Do you build 1 website per your target niche? For example: cooking fried chicken. Is your blog suppose to be all about fried chicken only?
YES!

I mention this on my guide, the reason behind that it´s because when "niching-down" you will find less competition and it will be easier for you to become an authority on that niche.

The only issue with this is that you need to make sure that the sub-niche is big enough to make it worth it for you. In the sense that, enough people should be looking and/or interested in that sub-niche for you yo build a community around it and drive enough organic traffic to your site so you can make enough off that site.

Beyond that, niche-down as much as possible.

Also, try to find an angle or a different perspective to approach a niche.

For example, let´s take the fitness market. A niche here would be "home workouts", an even smaller niche would be something like "leg home workout" but, an even smaller niche can be "leg home workout for the elderly",

See how these niches all touche on "home workout"? and even the last one is about "leg home workout"?

If this is a niche you´re particularly passionate about but search engines are filled with authoritative sites targeting this topic. You can still dive in it by refocusing it for just the "elderlies".

Sometimes it is NOT about niching-down but to offer a different angle or perspective to what you have to offer. Personally, I´ve found this is the best way to dive into a very competitive niche if you´re new to this and launching your site from a brand new and fresh domain.

I hope this makes sense.
2. What's the difference between a niche and keyword research?
Keyword research is the process you implement to find keywords to target and, eventually, build content around them to drive organic traffic to your site.
What do you do with all those keywords - do you make content from them?
YES!!
That is all for now. Thanks a lot.
Awesome!!

Feel free to stop anytime!

Awesome, now that is clear to me. I will apply that to my study. God bless and thanks mate!

Your friend in Jamaica must know his stuff when it comes to seo then. I have a friend that is a power house seo and he along with a couple of his friends are the only ones I have heard even mention topical relevance. I am with you on the seo side. May try something with YT down the road but want to keep my focus on what my friend does until I get that going.
"Altogether, we just add more value to this community." Totally agree!

Yeap, during the past year or so I´ve been reading and taking any SEO course I can get my hand on and I´ve never heard of topical relevance.

It was an eye-opening concept for me and it makes perfect sense with how I look at SEO as a whole.

This is particularly powerful if you´re launching a site on a brand and a fresh domain. It doesn´t matter much if you´re launching your site on an expired domain with a healthy backlink profile.

Reactions: mkwhtnr
@RogerM I feel like I come across as I am attacking you, or your viewpoints, that is not my intent, Please understand.

Why do you think that domain age is so important?
I am aware that in the "old days" it was super important, but this is now 2020, and most of the factors that determine your ranks in Google are about content quality, length of your content, relevance, and authority.
The reason that domain age used to be a big deal was that Google didn't have the capability to check the various factors and you could cheat the system, by buying old domains + other ways.

Now, today I will claim that this is no longer the case, since you are ranking 99% exclusively on each individual article you make, based on search terms and the quality thereof, and that means that domain has nothing to do with it anymore.
Any authority that your domain had is gone because the content on that site is gone.
Now, if you have bought the site, and just added fresh content to it, but left the old content, then Yes, it would have value, as the links were there and gave your site value, but since the links to any of the actual content are one, so is the value. The links that point to the site will not give you any help with ranking, since Google is aware of whats going on.
Google understands this, and that is another reason why I previously write "if something is easy, don't waste your time".

I should mention that there are more than a few recent studies + Google itself, that all verify this info, so not sure why you claim otherwise..
Either way, its something you (and others) should be aware of.

If I have misunderstood something, or you disagree, please explain why you feel so, as I would love to get your thoughts on this :)

Stole this from an article i thought was good on this subject, you might want to read :
"When SEOs and web marketers are talking about “domain age,” they’re referring to all of the qualities a long-running, well-maintained website typically has: quality content, backlinks, good user experience, brand recognition and more."

Not just going out and buying an old domain, as explained above..

Good luck,

Last edited:
@RogerM I feel like I come across as I am attacking you, or your viewpoints, that is not my intent, Please understand.
Oh no no no, never thought you were. If anything, I would like you to keep this "attacking" attitude 😉 :giggle: :LOL:

It´s not about the domain age and more about the backlink profile of the domain.

You said it best here...
...and most of the factors that determine your ranks in Google are about content quality, length of your content, relevance, and authority.
Launching a site with a healthy and strong backlink profile with high-quality, authority, and RELEVANT sites pointing to that domain, you´re going to save months of work.
Now, today I will claim that this is no longer the case, since you are ranking 99% exclusively on each individual article you make...
Agree 100%
domain has nothing to do with it anymore
I totally disagree, I am aware that Google ranks pages and NOT domains but launching an article on a domain with an establish authority will rank a hell lot faster than doing it on a brand new one.
Now, if you have bought the site, and just added fresh content to it, but left the old content, then Yes, it would have value, as the links were there and gave your site value, but since the links to any of the actual content are one, so is the value. The links that point to the site will not give you any help with ranking, since Google is aware of whats going on.
Well, yeah that´s the whole point I am trying to make. I am not going to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars buying an expired domain if I am not going to take advantage of that domain authority.

That would be plain dump.

Stole this from an article i thought was good on this subject, you might want to read :
"When SEOs and web marketers are talking about “domain age,” they’re referring to all of the qualities a long-running, well-maintained website typically has: quality content, backlinks, good user experience, brand recognition and more."

Good luck,
Perhaps I didn´t do a good job explaining my train of thoughts on this matter. Since like we´re circling around the same topic we both happen to agree on :D :p

When I mention...
This is particularly powerful if you´re launching a site on a brand and a fresh domain. It doesn´t matter much if you´re launching your site on an expired domain with a healthy backlink profile.
It looks like you´re heavily focusing on the "expired domain" part and I wanted to heavily focus on the "healthy backlink profile".

The reason why I mention "expired domains" is NOT to launch a site on an "aged domain", we agree that has very little to no value whatsoever. Instead, I point out that launching a site on an expired domain "with a healthy backlink profile" is precise to take advantage of that.

And that means, keeping the site´s content value and topical relevance so whenever you publish a new article it will rank a hell lot faster since most of the linkbuilding work has already be done.

Again, I agree with you there´s no point in launching a site on an expired domain for the sole reason of the age of the domain but, instead, to take advantage of that domain authority on the niche/industry.

Thanks a lot for sharing with us your thoughts on this.

Reactions: Khawk1
Yeap, during the past year or so I´ve been reading and taking any SEO course I can get my hand on and I´ve never heard of topical relevance.

It was an eye-opening concept for me and it makes perfect sense with how I look at SEO as a whole.

Agree! I quit following any course on seo since I met the friend of mine. Correct about the new and expired domains as well. The only real benefit today from an expired domain is it helps get pages indexed faster.

I am aware that in the "old days" it was super important, but this is now 2020, and most of the factors that determine your ranks in Google are about content quality, length of your content, relevance, and authority.
The reason that domain age used to be a big deal was that Google didn't have the capability to check the various factors and you could cheat the system, by buying old domains + other ways.

Now, today I will claim that this is no longer the case, since you are ranking 99% exclusively on each individual article you make, based on search terms and the quality thereof, and that means that domain has nothing to do with it anymore.
Any authority that your domain had is gone because the content on that site is gone.
Google understands this, and that is another reason why I previously write "if something is easy, don't waste your time".

I should mention that there are more than a few recent studies + Google itself, that all verify this info, so not sure why you claim otherwise..
Either way, its something you (and others) should be aware of.

If I have misunderstood something, or you disagree, please explain why you feel so, as I would love to get your thoughts on this :)

Good luck,

You are absolutely correct. An expired domain really only helps get pages indexed faster.

Reactions: Khawk1 and RogerM
Oh no no no, never thought you were. If anything, I would like you to keep this "attacking" attitude 😉 :giggle: :LOL:

It´s not about the domain age and more about the backlink profile of the domain.

You said it best here...

Launching a site with a healthy and strong backlink profile with high-quality, authority, and RELEVANT sites pointing to that domain, you´re going to save months of work.

Agree 100%

I totally disagree, I am aware that Google ranks pages and NOT domains but launching an article on a domain with an establish authority will rank a hell lot faster than doing it on a brand new one.

Well, yeah that´s the whole point I am trying to make. I am not going to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars buying an expired domain if I am not going to take advantage of that domain authority.

That would be plain dump.

Perhaps I didn´t do a good job explaining my train of thoughts on this matter. Since like we´re circling around the same topic we both happen to agree on :D :p

When I mention...

It looks like you´re heavily focusing on the "expired domain" part and I wanted to heavily focus on the "healthy backlink profile".

The reason why I mention "expired domains" is NOT to launch a site on an "aged domain", we agree that has very little to no value whatsoever. Instead, I point out that launching a site on an expired domain "with a healthy backlink profile" is precise to take advantage of that.

And that means, keeping the site´s content value and topical relevance so whenever you publish a new article it will rank a hell lot faster since most of the linkbuilding work has already be done

Nailed it here!

Again, I agree with you there´s no point in launching a site on an expired domain for the sole reason of the age of the domain but, instead, to take advantage of that domain authority on the niche/industry.

Thanks a lot for sharing with us your thoughts on this.

I loved it until you started to push that MOZ garbage PA/DA metrics as something that is legit, those are the worst metrics online, I wish that these self-proclaimed guru's on forums stopped with teaching n00bs the wrong way of doing things.

If you want to know how strong the competition is to check out their backlink profiles, don't depend on some garbage metric by a third party company stop being so damn lazy! MAZ metric has NOTHING to do with how Google will see and rank your site, NOTHING!

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I loved it until you started to push that MOZ garbage PA/DA metrics as something that is legit, those are the worst metrics online, I wish that these self-proclaimed guru's on forums stopped with teaching n00bs the wrong way of doing things.

If you want to know how strong the competition is to check out their backlink profiles, don't depend on some garbage metric by a third party company stop being so damn lazy! MAZ metric has NOTHING to do with how Google will see and rank your site, NOTHING!

It would be nice if you could share your wisdom with us noobs instead of bashing the OP. I know of quite a few seo's that use those metrics to get an idea of the competition. Don't mean that it is effective at all. So please enlighten us on how YOU would do things?

this single post content is sold via paid videoby some popular youtubers 🤣😂 hahaha lol. they are such stupid. youtuber as well as buyer of those stupid course.

Are you serious or trolling?

Let´s assume you´re serious.

YESS!!

There are more than just one hundred affiliate programs that pay much higher commissions than Amazon. These 100 affiliate programs I mentioned are mostly independent companies that run their own affiliate programs and NOT through a marketplace like CJ or Share-A-Sale.

If you go to those marketplaces you will find thousands of affiliate programs more profitable than Amazon.

The main reason why people decide to go with Amazon it´s because is a world-known brand that generates trust.

Funny thing is, whatever your niche is and what product you´re promoting through your Amazon Associates account, chances are, you could be earning more promoting THAT SAME PRODUCT on either CJ or Share-A-Sale for example or, even directly from the vendor´s sites.

Just run a simple Google search using this search operator...

[‘’affiliate" OR "partner"] + "cosmetic’’

And browse through the results. I am 100% sure you will find more than one very appealing affiliate program there.

You can also play with that search operator by changing the NICHE/INDUSTRY and typing the word of a product you´re looking to promote.

Just run a simple Google search using this search operator...

[‘’affiliate" OR "partner"] + "cosmetic’’

And browse through the results. I am 100% sure you will find more than one very appealing affiliate program there.

You can also play with that search operator by changing the NICHE/INDUSTRY and typing the word of a product you´re looking to promote.
Okay, thanks.

Although I thought you said you had 100+ so was thinking you were going to have cosmetics among them.

It's all good, will do my research.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock