• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to Make Money with Affiliate Niche Sites With a $200 Budget?

OP, this is a really IN DEPTH GUIDE

I know of $499 "guru" courses that contain less information than this thread

You've really put in everything people need to get started in the AM game

When it comes to SAVING MONEY and sticking to that $200 budget you mentioned, I can't emphasize REWRITING enough

How to rewrite?

These are some tutorials and guides that have helped a lot during the past year:

Guide #1 - Guide #2 - Guide #3 - Guide #4

Verbal rewriting is the cheapest and fastest way to get blog content up

Reactions: hacgiay
Thanks for sharing!.

I have just lost my job cause of COVID, and now I saw your post. I will begin a new journey with my new web. Hope everything will be fine.

If I may add something: you can save a lot of time on finding Amazon affiliate niche ideas by running a Google search using "site:.com IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM" Make sure you change the settings to 24 hours
Run the results through SEMRUSH

You're looking for a site that ranks even with relatively few backlinks - the lower the backlinks and the more the organic traffic the better. Here's one site I found - very nice

UzJ4zzP.png

amazing research. Excellent job. perfectly arranged step by step. A thousand percent dummy can clearly understand this. thanx for the value.

A very nice basic overview article on building a cheap affiliate website.

I do have 1 caveat, however! For any serious site, I recommend you do not translate articles to other languages or copy/pasting the Youtube subtitles, as Google knows these little tricks, and at some point will close the loophole if they haven't already.

Also, anything you do, always ask yourself "is this too easy?"
If the answer is Yes, then it is a bad idea!

I think that for anyone that is looking to make a simple website that will make money online, I recommend you to listen to this right here!

A perfect example (In lack of a better word).
Income School Guys, are slowly moving away from blogging because they got fewer and fewer readers, and more of their viewers are looking towards video, so to be honest, the best advice you will ever get is STOP before you start!

Forget all the writing, and find a great niche that you can build a Youtube channel around.
Learn to make good videos and edit, and get going.
Remember you can have ads + affiliate links in your videos. You don't need to have 1 mill subs to make money, despite what you might think.

Many people will say I am a complete idiot, and I down know what I am talking about, and so on...
let me be very clear in my response to that.
I have made a fulltime living for almost 15 years online, with blogs, affiliate marketing, ebooks, e-commerce, and everything else. I know what I am talking about, and I can say I would consider myself fairly successful throughout the years.

All that being said, I would still wish I had started to look towards Youtube for 10 years ago, and not waited until now. Recently gotten into it.
Longterm it's much better than blogs.

If you decide to stick with blogs, or in general affiliate marketing, you need to make sure your niche is perfect, + you get a high commission. Its possible to make good money still, but the fact is that more and more people are not reading articles. e.v.e.r.!!! They watch Youtube for everything.. don't you?
I do. So do everyone else.
Really, i agree with you despite the fact that Roger M. has written a great and educative article. me for one, reading takes too much time whereas, videos, to me are like watching movies and you soak yourself more into videos than blogs. my advise though as a novice would be to do more of affiliate marketing with youtube videos (say 80%) and less of blogging (obviously...20%) then link your youtube videos to your blog to help send traffic there.
Much respect RogerM.
better option Khawk1

Reactions: Khawk1
Thank you for this awesome resources. A detailed and useful piece of information you've got here! The explanation is very well presented, it is quite easy to follow for me as a newbie as a guide. Altough, I will need more time to understand, section per section.

Here's another trick I use

When you use Amazon text to find LOW COMPETITION sites, strip their XML

Run each post through your SEO software and look for the EASIEST KEYWORD TO RANK for each page

Use a SEO Content tool to optimize the content of each of the easiest keywords

Finally, use RANKMATH to further optimize your content

This way you're not posting content for keywords that are too competitive

By targeting low competition keywords and interlinking pages targeting them on your site, you increase your chances of success.

You also save a lot of time

Reactions: jijoya
Thank you a lot. I really appreciate the post you have made for helping us with niche advertising.
I will try this out and leave a feedback about it.

You're the best once again :)

This is the best, complete (and looong), guide to work with niches.
I discovered things I thought I knew, but the truth is that after so many years of working with the internet I have never seen anything like this.

Some valuable shares are overvalued. I want to say thank you for putting so much time and effort into producing this essay.

Really some good stuff @RogerM, thanks for the guide, but you mentioned Technical Seo, so can you share some resources and templates that you follow and see some good results in terms of ranking?

This is great step-by-step guidelines. Could you please add a next step about monetization.

In addition, why use Stellar Business (50GB) $5 instead of Stellar Plus (Unlimited SSD) on $2.7?

Last edited:
I wish I had the chance of finding this thread years ago. Thank you! It looks really amazing. I've already suggested it to my friends with 0 experience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock