• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to make this homepage?

Hexor

:):
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jun 23, 2020
Pale Blue Dot
Can anybody tell me how can i build this home page with elementor?
Or any theme to achieve this? I am a beginner, any help would be appreciated
Here is the design

120101015_2719672871638468_3488250171346814101_o.jpg

Reactions: bigmacgw1
Use elementor pro to build the header and footer
and then I'm pretty sure Elementor has a widget to show off your woocommerce products like this.

Use elementor pro to build the header and footer
and then I'm pretty sure Elementor has a widget to show off your woocommerce products like this.

Thanks for the suggestion.
How to add two menus on header per column?

For Elementor you'll need Elementor Pro or an addon that has Woocommerce Elements.

Pro will allow tyou to build the headers and footers too.

Reactions: tradesman and Hexor
Thanks for the suggestion.
How to add two menus on header per column?

If you use Elementor Pro, there are few header templates you can import and edit per your requirements. I think there should be a header template like this.

PS: Create two menus (Let's say column 1 and column 2)

Any recommended addon for woocommerce?
Woolentor or Woolementor. The new version of Powerpack is great for woocommerce too.

For the header create a 4 column section and do like this....

Menu 1 ¦ Logo ¦ Menu 2 ¦ Button

Woolentor or Woolementor. The new version of Powerpack is great for woocommerce too.

Ok I have figured it out, just one last thing, I can add tabs, but how to show categories on tabs and how to show products of those categories under the particular tabs? any tutorial will be helpful.
thanks in advance bro

Ok I have figured it out, just one last thing, I can add tabs, but how to show categories on tabs and how to show products of those categories under the particular tabs? any tutorial will be helpful.
thanks in advance bro

I think I have to create a template for every category then add their shortcode on tab's content area. am I right bro?

Off the top of my head I can't remember if you can set the tab name dynamically or not.

To display the products create a template that lists the products for the category then use the Template element to include it in the tab.

Creating a category filter might be easier though. Depends what addons you have though.

Off the top of my head I can't remember if you can set the tab name dynamically or not.

To display the products create a template that lists the products for the category then use the Template element to include it in the tab.

Creating a category filter might be easier though. Depends what addons you have though.

Yeah figured it out. thanks anyway

Reactions: Medw1311

I would not do it like that. I would either do 3 columns and style the last link in the menu as a button in CSS, or use a theme (e.g. Understrap Builder) that has a choice in the Customizer to center the logo and add a button to the menu as well (although I still prefer the CSS styling of the last menu item).

I would not do it like that. I would either do 3 columns and style the last link in the menu as a button in CSS, or use a theme (e.g. Understrap Builder) that has a choice in the Customizer to center the logo and add a button to the menu as well (although I still prefer the CSS styling of the last menu item).
Given the OP said he was a beginner is why I advised what I did.

understrap builder, I heard for the first time, I checked it was $ 199 a year.
Do you have free or proper page builder advice?

understrap builder, I heard for the first time, I checked it was $ 199 a year.
Do you have free or proper page builder advice?
I understand the name is a bit confusing. Understrap Builder is a child theme for Understrap theme and comes with some handy settings in the Customizer screens, but is not a full-blown page builder.

Don't know where you got the price from, you can download it for free from the official website.
But again: this is NOT a full-blown Page Builder.

@hexor do you have any more questions going on? Lately I've been building a lot of ecommerce sites using woocommerce + elementor. If you need any help you can ask me, would love to help you out.

Last edited:
@hexor do you have any more questions going on? Lately I've been building a lot of ecommerce sites using woocommerce + elementor. If you need any help you can ask me, would love to help you out.

I am trying to make a digital product website. if you can suggest me something different it would be good. Because all the ecommerce theme layout out there, are almost same.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock