• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to Null and Activate Premium WordPress Themes and Plugins

Immortalcd

Jul 25, 2020
hi guys any idea about How to Null and Activate Premium WordPress Themes and Plugins, like yoast seo , wp rocket
i have searched on web but i couldn't find anything help

hi guys any idea about How to Null and Activate Premium WordPress Themes and Plugins, like yoast seo , wp rocket
i have searched on web but i couldn't find anything help
if you downloaded from here you don't need activation Yoast SEO and wp rocket works fine

Nulling and/or activating is not a thing to learn it, at least not from the start. It requires some aptitudes, a good php/javascript knowledge (some scripts are both ways protected) and sometime a keen eye for weird things. Reduced to basic all the scripts have the same function method:

if ($licensed) {
allow_the_script_to_run();
} else {
throw_error();
}

If you master PHP then trust me when I say that you won't need to learn how to null. It'll come naturally.

Note: Forgot to mention beside PHP is important to know how API works. Most of the scripts (more than 90%) are using curl to retrieve their data from dev server. Identify that and assume what data is retrieved then do the according changes.

Nulling and/or activating is not a thing to learn it, at least not from the start. It requires some aptitudes, a good php/javascript knowledge (some scripts are both ways protected) and sometime a keen eye for weird things. Reduced to basic all the scripts have the same function method:

if ($licensed) {
} else {
throw_error();
}

If you master PHP then trust me when I say that you won't need to learn how to null. It'll come naturally.

Note: Forgot to mention beside PHP is important to know how API works. Most of the scripts (more than 90%) are using curl to retrieve their data from dev server. Identify that and assume what data is retrieved then do the according changes.

Simple bypass.

if ($licensed) {
} else {
}

😅😜let me know.

-Remove licensing script
-Return true the license verification or some script that require license
-Manipulate the PHP file.

Thats the only thing i know. Im not a nuller but i think it is the way. Also you need to learn how the script works and open each file so that you will know the licensing point. Hahaha

if ($licensed) {
} else {
throw_error();
}

That's a really good answer, I was looking for something like this!

Reactions: Exploider and diben
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock