• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How To Null Or Active TagDiv NewsPaper & Newsmag Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just shared something I learned on the internet from you to help someone who needed help, I didn't steal something buddy :) . Is like everything you learn and share in life.
Of course, I want you to share it. You should cite the references where you got it (otherwise it is called plagiarism).
Such posts are much more credible than those without citations.

Jolly good.

Last edited:
Of course, I want you to share it. You should cite the references where you got it (otherwise it is called plagiarism).
Such posts are much more credible than those without citations.

Jolly good.
I didn't start a new thread to call it a tutorial I just commented in this thread just to help not to get any credit. I'm sorry for that and I have nothing against to cite the source but as I said I just commented in this thread. If you check my profile I have posted only one resource for the public and one in a private group here, and some replies to users who need help. I don't need or want any credit for something I don't made, but as I said I just helped someone who asking for help with a copy and paste text because I could write your method with my words but I didn't want to appear like is my own method. Thank you for your tutorial BTW :)

Reactions: bredpit
Guys one thing i will add is if you are getting errors like when you import the Newspaper Demo and visit a category or post and you see your footer or down of your site scattered or not arranged correctly then you should or must use another browser ...i have encounter this issues so much when importing the Newspaper demo from Google Chrome

more elegant way.

Code:
<?php
/*
Plugin Name: td activation
Plugin URI: https://localhost
Description: -
Author: td
Version: 1.0
*/

if ($_GET['s_id']) {
$s_id =  $_GET['s_id'];
$e_id = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000";
$t_id = md5($s_id . $e_id);
echo sprintf("server_id:%s\nenvato_id:%s\ntd_id:%s",$s_id, $e_id, $t_id);
}
?>
Thank you :) works perfect :) and indeed more elegant :)

"Manual activation theme".

on latest update Newsmag not showing "Manual activation theme" on anywhere. please check it again sir @Babak .
Screenshot_6.png
and when I click on Activate now, it show the notif; "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page."

please help sir...

on latest update Newsmag not showing "Manual activation theme" on anywhere. please check it again sir @Babak .
Screenshot_6.png
and when I click on Activate now, it show the notif; "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page."

please help sir...
It's at the bottom of the page.

I think I never see the manual activation because also have newspaper and Envato plugin there, also try on other blog is not problem with this activation method.

thank @Babak and all of you guys :D
maybe you have to find the sql table of the td panel and empty it or edit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock