• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How To Setup Xenforo 2 Features

Bleem Cave

Sep 10, 2019
Japan
Hello @Babak @CyberDeviL Please i need help in fixing some issues,

I am creating a xenforo 2.xx forum, The themes i am using called BLOK Dark, The problem i am having is that i created when i created sub categories and forums, its show "Sub Forums" drop down list and its not good that way, Please is there a way i can make it look like babia.to where by it just shows the names of the sub forums and categores instead of showing a "Subforum dropdown list"

Secondly what are the addons used on babia.to and what theme is babia.to using, i admire babia.to and want to create something similar but on different tops of Politics.

Please can you help me out, Thanks

Reactions: joycecini

I am creating a xenforo 2.xx forum, The themes i am using called BLOK Dark, The problem i am having is that i created when i created sub categories and forums, its show "Sub Forums" drop down list and its not good that way, Please is there a way i can make it look like babia.to where by it just shows the names of the sub forums and categores instead of showing a "Subforum dropdown list"

Secondly what are the addons used on babia.to and what theme is babia.to using, i admire babia.to and want to create something similar but on different tops of Politics.

let me check

go here
style-properties/group&group=nodeList

also i want to change my theme to io or other themehouse themes
becuz my theme have many bugs and have sh** support!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock