• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how to solved this problem

asyifa

Dec 10, 2018
i use the emrys stickers whatsapp script, Initially I uploaded but an error, in the photo upload section, but I have solved this problem, but I can't add stickers and connect to the database, anyone can u help me ?

Please check that your script connects to database, verify that credentials are set and ok. Also did you import the sql file into your database?

Please describe your error with more details.

Reactions: Babak
error in the sticker posting section, when everything has finished uploading, but when I click the add stickers button, it returns from the beginning, yes I imported the database and succeeded import it

Make sure that upload folder have writing permission from your app/server. Also check if the images aren't bigger than php upload_max_filesize and max_post_size settings in php.ini

Edit: also, if you have access, check your server error log file or app log file. Lots of useful info are "hidden" there.

Last edited:
Make sure that upload folder have writing permission from your app/server. Also check if the images aren't bigger than php upload_max_filesize and max_post_size settings in php.ini

Edit: also, if you have access, check your server error log file or app log file. Lots of useful info are "hidden" there.
i dont know oppa, I don't really understand about the script, maybe we can try it and solve the problem

i dont know oppa, I don't really understand about the script, maybe we can try it and solve the problem

I don't have time right now but in couple of hours I can install it on one of my servers and check it. Please have some patience if no one else come to help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock