• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How To Start and Grow A Successful Clothing Brand Business

barhan

Jul 12, 2018

Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.62 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 28 lectures (2 hour, 32 mins) | Language: English

Create a profit making, online clothing line with no upfront cost and grow this to thousands of social media followers

What you'll learn

How to start your clothing line with no money
How to start a successful clothing brand in any country
How to get your designs onto clothes and the best ways to do this
Learn exactly how to get the best price for your items
The best ecommerce platforms to start your online store
How to get awesome product pictures
Learn the industry pricing strategy most small brands don’t know about
Drive more customers to your website
Learn actionable tips to increase the conversion rate of your website
Easy methods to get customers to spend more
How to grow your social media accounts to thousands of followers
How to network with famous social media influencers

Requirements

Having a computer will help you out
A passion to create an awesome clothing brand!

Description

Learn exactly how to launch a money-making clothing business and how to grow the number of sales. It’s full of useful information that I genuinely wish I knew when I started my clothing brand. There are a lot of clothing companies around, this course will help you to make sure that your business is ahead of the rest.

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to start a successful clothing brand
Small to Medium clothing brand owners looking to unlock the next level of growth for their business

Homepage: https://www.udemy.com/course/start-a-clothing-brand/

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock