• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to update nulled plugins?

madroots

Jan 23, 2020
Hello there Babiato community.

I have downloaded lots of useful resources from here, mostly wordpress plugins.

Now the time has come to update my plugins but not sure how do I do that.

Can anyone suggest correct way of updating nulled plugins?

Thanks!

Reactions: Ssupman
I'm using the same method as @TassieNZ posted above and didn't fail me yet.

Uninstall the old version & install the new updated nulled version of the plugin

Not quite reliable @SriKrishnanVel cause some of plugins/themes are deleting all the settings you've done so you'll have to start over which can be a real pain in the arse when there are a lot.

Not quite reliable @SriKrishnanVel cause some of plugins/themes are deleting all the settings you've done so you'll have to start over which can be a real pain in the arse when there are a lot.
That is exactly why I have asked this question in the first place! Don't want to end up without my settings

by nulling the new version
inform me or the boys of which plugin u want it to be nulled or send us a copy of the clean plugin if its an external plugin and we will null it for you

Why does nobody advise the easiest method: simply upload the zip-file (well, the right one of course, with only the plugin files in the zip-archive), WordPress will check whether it already exists, let you know which version is installed and which version you just uploaded, and ask you if you want to replace the old version with the new one. As simple as that.

This was introduced a few WordPress versions ago, I forgot which version exactly.

And this not only works for plug-ins but for themes as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilded
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock