• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How To Use These Elementor Template Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Welcome to the Elementor Template Kits section where we will be sharing the new Elementor Template Kits that ThemeForest has started selling.

NOTE:

1) It is recommended to use these with the FREE "Hello Elementor" Theme - https://en-gb.wordpress.org/themes/hello-elementor/

2) Many of the kits include templates for both the Free and Pro versions of Elementor - You can get the nulled Elementor Pro here at - https://babia.to/threads/elementor-pro-wordpress-page-builder.108/
Or you can buy a genuine Elementor Pro Licence for your site from me for just $5.00, see this thread for details - https://babia.to/threads/get-genuin...ny-other-elementor-plugins-from-just-5.16019/

How to Install the Template Kits:

1) Install the Template Kit Import plugin from Plugins > Add New by searching for Template Kit Import.

PmgBBQ0.png

2) Once the plugin is activated, go to Tools > Template Kit

3) Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP file to browse to your zip file and import.

cd8scXM.png

4) Your Template Kit preview will appear. Click View Installed Kit:

XUxB1Ho.png

5) An orange banner will appear if your kit requires additional free plugins. Click Install Requirements for details.

69GbnEt.png

6) A popup will appear listing the plugins your kit needs installed or activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.

hlBc9t1.png

7) Now you may begin importing your templates by clicking the Import Template button on the desired template.

- Avoid clicking too many at once. Your browser can typically only handle up to 3-4 at a time.
- Import Global Kit Styles first, followed by any other Global templates for best results.

Inserting Templates
Any templates you import via the WP Admin area will be saved in your Elementor Template library and may be accessed inside the builder, too! This makes it easy to combine templates or use available blocks to build or enhance new layouts.

1. Open the Elementor Builder, and click on the Envato button
  2. A modal window will appear displaying your installed kits. Click View Installed Kit to view the templates or blocks you want to add
  3. Click Insert Template to insert the block into your page
skxIi5T.png

Global Templates
Global templates are a feature of Elementor Pro and will appear on several pages at once, or under special conditions. A common example of a global template is the menu header, which appears on all pages of your site if your kit includes one. Global templates only need to be edited in one place for the changes to take effect everywhere the template appears.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Elementor Template Kits section where we will be sharing the new Elementor Template Kits that ThemeForest has started selling.
It is really an exciting news for us, who want to explore the new things in Elementor and a way to practice them before actually implementing them on clients site.
Looking forward to the first such release!

@medw1311 bro everything work good but how to set elementor pages for first page ?
like i set page4 for homepage when i open localhost page4 be open

Reactions: reyyez
@medw1311 bro everything work good but how to set elementor pages for first page ?
like i set page4 for homepage when i open localhost page4 be open
You need to create the page from the template first then you can set it as the homepage in the usual way.

1) Create a new page and go into the Elementor Editor.
2) Click the Green Envato Button

gHjGzuC.png

3) Click View Installed Kit

tAccsCa.png

4) Insert the template you want on the page

7Fg5R8Q.png

5) Click Update

6) Exit the Editor and go to Settings > Reading and set the homepage as normal.

You need to create the page from the template first then you can set it as the homepage in the usual way.

1) Create a new page and go into the Elementor Editor.
2) Click the Green Envato Button

gHjGzuC.png

3) Click View Installed Kit

tAccsCa.png

4) Insert the template you want on the page

7Fg5R8Q.png

5) Click Update

6) Exit the Editor and go to Settings > Reading and set the homepage as normal.
Thanks @medw1311 if u search google many user have this problem like me :D

sometime make me boring explore elementor in localhost.

" but how to set elementor pages for first page ? " have same problem with me 😀

Reactions: Babak
Basically when you install these kits you are just adding them to your template library, you still have to create the actual pages.
Bro I'm using a theme that has a dark mode option. But after creating a page in elementor and when I switched to dark mode the fonts are not changing their color to white. Can you guide me please

Bro I'm using a theme that has a dark mode option. But after creating a page in elementor and when I switched to dark mode the fonts are not changing their color to white. Can you guide me please
You'll probably have to manually change the font colours.

You'll probably have to manually change the font colours.
My default font color is black bro. In other pages where I didn't use elementor works fine. If I switched to dark mode in other pages my fonts are automatically changing colours to white. But this function is not working In the page where I used elementor for editing.

Reactions: bruhmomentz
My default font color is black bro. In other pages where I didn't use elementor works fine. If I switched to dark mode in other pages my fonts are automatically changing colours to white. But this function is not working In the page where I used elementor for editing.
Elementor has its own default colour settings...

Capture.PNG

Hey! Help needed please Getting Template Kit Install Error when I try to upload the template kits. They were in folders when downloaded so compressed (Mac); no luck. Hello Theme and Elementer+Elementor Pro are active. Only ones that have worked for me so far are the ones that downloaded zipped from external site.

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 6.56.21 PM.png

Hey! Help needed please Getting Template Kit Install Error when I try to upload the template kits. They were in folders when downloaded so compressed (Mac); no luck. Hello Theme and Elementer+Elementor Pro are active. Only ones that have worked for me so far are the ones that downloaded zipped from external site.

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 6.56.21 PM.png
They should all be zipped. Sounds like your Mac could be automatically unzipping the ones downloaded directly from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock