• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HRSALE - The Ultimate HRM

HRSALE - The Ultimate HRM v3.0.1

No permission to download
hello @Babak please help. I am stuck at login page after entering the username and passwrod it remains there it never authenticate. WHat do I do?

My problem now is that it's being stuck on login. It doesn't authenticate and takes me to the dashboard I am stuck on admin login page

i know just follow and change htaccess
You mean I should upload the htaccess file to the directory? There are lots oh htacces files for different web hosting. I am using Namecheap hosting it's not included on the list. What should I do? Should I upload any of them?

You mean I should upload the htaccess file to the directory? There are lots oh htacces files for different web hosting. I am using Namecheap hosting it's not included on the list. What should I do? Should I upload any of them?
you can find htaccess in hrsale directory
also u must edit php.ini too

Babak updated HRSALE - The Ultimate HRM with a new update entry:

HRSALE Script v1.1.8

Download HRSALE v1.1.8 - The Ultimate HRM Nulled Free
Version 1.1.8 : January 04, 2020

-- Added: Leads
-- Added: Tasks Calendar
-- Added: Leave reports
-- Added: Quote Manager
-- Added: Project Timelogs
-- Added: Projects Calendar
-- Added: Tasks Scrum Board
-- Added: Projects Scrum Board
-- Added: Attachment for leave
-- Added: Task Categories
-- Added: Show leave balance on leave page
-- Added: Show last taken leave on leave details page
-- Added: Show available leaves on leave...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock