• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HRSALE - The Ultimate HRM

HRSALE - The Ultimate HRM v3.0.1

No permission to download
do u think it will overwrite the database? i'll try the method & backup the data 1st incase it wipe out all lol .. thanks babak
create backup before
yes test it

Step 1: Just import update_v1.1.7_to_v1.1.8.sql to your current database.

NOTE: The update_v1.1.7_to_v1.1.8.sql files for only already installed database. So don't need to import this sql file while doing fresh installation.

NOTE: If you have edited files then please take a backup of those files first.

Step 2: Overwrite the updated files to your current files so you can get the latest updated system.
Overwrite folder name is Update 1.1.7 to 1.1.8

NOTE: If you customized any file please take backup of that file first. For customized files you can also contact us so we can help you.

Important Note: if you changed the language file then don't overwrite the new language file to your current file. We have mentioned the version number in english language folder. so you can copy the new text to your current language file.

Always create backups, never think to do otherwise.

Any modified files should have a backup.

Babak updated HRSALE - The Ultimate HRM with a new update entry:

HRSALE v1.1.9

Download HRSALE v1.1.9 - The Ultimate HRM Nulled Free
v1.1.9 : March 27, 2020

-- Added: Dashboard for Staff, Timesheet, Projects and Finance
-- Added: Allow to add Multiple companies for a project
-- Added: Quoted Projects, Quotes Calendar and Timelogs for quotes
-- Added: Currency Type and Timezone for Company
-- Added: Project Number, Phase No. and task categories in Overtime Request
-- Added: Employee ID in daily attendance report
-- Added: Generate Payroll and Payslip based on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

no :( too much busy bro
Dear there is a bug in this app, I checked this app and found a bug at this page

this is the local address of my pc and I am just pointing out the page url. when I tried to add new expense and filled out all fields and press the save button but it does not work and remains at the same page, nothing happened after pressing Save button

Reactions: Nabeel
hello @Babak please help. I am stuck at login page after entering the username and passwrod it remains there it never authenticate. WHat do I do?
Hii,
I am facing the same issue..

Can u guide me on how did u solve this?

Or anyone here can help...?

Thanks in advance!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock