• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HTML drag&drop builder -no coding needed

shikite

Banned User
Feb 9, 2021
cgpersia
Creating and build Website without coding is not impossible for now
We have drag & drop builder who can access for people who don't know coding knowledge, but there are still many shortcomings

Based drag&drop builder who famous nowadays is for wordpress
Let's say you already know..

• Elementor
  • Beaver Builder
  • Divi
  • Oxygen Builder
  • Theme Composer
    and More...
But how about HTML ? html have different structure than wordpress
Yes i know some WP theme have capabilities mixed HTML & wordpress
but is there any similar capabilities drag&drop builder for that ?

here i just search and got some of them who can do it

PS : i don't have money to try paid feature of this list, i just using trial and this what i got so far
  • Mobirise
  • Webydo
  • Webflow
  • Pingendo
  • Boostrap Studio
  • livecanvas
Other than paid or not or standalone app or web live editor they can do it
but still lacking features and capabilities if you have to compare with Wordpress Builder

If you know about this please sharing which platform who can create beautiful HTML front-page used for portofolio, blog, showcase etc without limitation or if needed paid which one to choose ??

or are there still some that I haven't found yet? PLEASE TELL ME :(

Creating and build Website without coding is not impossible for now
We have drag & drop builder who can access for people who don't know coding knowledge, but there are still many shortcomings

Based drag&drop builder who famous nowadays is for wordpress
Let's say you already know..

• Elementor
  • Beaver Builder
  • Divi
  • Oxygen Builder
  • Theme Composer
    and More...
But how about HTML ? html have different structure than wordpress
Yes i know some WP theme have capabilities mixed HTML & wordpress
but is there any similar capabilities drag&drop builder for that ?

here i just search and got some of them who can do it

PS : i don't have money to try paid feature of this list, i just using trial and this what i got so far
  • Mobirise
  • Webydo
  • Webflow
  • Pingendo
  • Boostrap Studio
  • livecanvas
Other than paid or not or standalone app or web live editor they can do it
but still lacking features and capabilities if you have to compare with Wordpress Builder

If you know about this please sharing which platform who can create beautiful HTML front-page used for portofolio, blog, showcase etc without limitation or if needed paid which one to choose ??

or are there still some that I haven't found yet? PLEASE TELL ME :(
webflow is free. But you do have to pay to extract code. You can get the cms plan using your student id (if you are a student)

webflow is free. But you do have to pay to extract code. You can get the cms plan using your student id (if you are a student)
but is there have feature can export html or download it ? or after i create website i can migrate to another hosting platform

for html part , i use livecanvas... sometimes i make the end design wordpress free and entangle it with my own custom cms. Saves me a bunch of hours

I'd highly recommend NicePage if you want a quick and easy html site builder. Their wireframe blocks are pretty easy to edit so you can create a site rather quickly. I even host mine through Cloudflare Pages for free.

Reactions: Roger17
Try TeleportHQ
I'd highly recommend NicePage if you want a quick and easy html site builder. Their wireframe blocks are pretty easy to edit so you can create a site rather quickly. I even host mine through Cloudflare Pages for free.
for TeleportHQ and Nicepage, still have limited feature , of course they can fast create/build website

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock