• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hungry Grocery Delivery Android App and Delivery Boy App with Interactive Admin Panel

Hungry Grocery Delivery Android App and Delivery Boy App with Interactive Admin Panel v1.8.0

No permission to download
I don't understand, here you don't want activation if you do the manual installation:

how to install:

first put username, password, database name in: include / dbconfig.

second: delete the file default.php

third, upload the files to the domain

note: don't forget to import the manual sql

I'm still getting purchase code error.
May be I'm doing something wrong. I followed these instructions, imported sql database via phpmyadmin. Is it fine?

Reactions: Sid3007
cómo instalar:

primero ponga nombre de usuario, contraseña, nombre de la base de datos en: include / dbconfig.

segundo: eliminar el archivo default.php

tercero, sube los archivos al dominio

nota: no olvides importar el sql manual

how to install:

first put username, password, database name in: include / dbconfig.

second: delete the file default.php

third, upload the files to the domain

note: don't forget to import the manual sql
this is working with v1.0 version but do you have how to null it on v1.3

download this file js.php.txt from this link:
Rename it from js.php.txt to js.php and upload this (js.php) in public_html/includes folder and remember first delete old js.php and upload below link file to includes folder
after this panel not asked to verify purchase code.

Hello Community, can someone help me? When I download the files, I only see these files from the capture and I cannot enter the system, or follow the steps in the documentation

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    50.9 KB · Views: 40
Rename it from js.php.txt to js.php and upload this (js.php) in public_html/includes folder and remember first delete old js.php and upload below link file to includes folder
I can not download the js.php from this link? could you share it to google drive or directly publish the codes?

the original js.php onlu includes two lines of codes:
<?php
require 'include/dbconfig.php';
echo $fetch_main['data'];
?>

what have you modified? Thanks

thanks dude

How strange, is the one that I use, you must be installing wrong.

View here

comida.recursoscstore.com
Hi, in my app after setup all thing including URL in APIClient.java not working getting app home blank please help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock